I Freaking LOVE Lollipop Loving

Shadowy Lady

I also love this lipstick. I bought it with the Heatherette release and this is one of my fave nude lippies. That's saying a lot coz I don't usually like glaze finish. I love it on its own or under Nymphette, Sock Hop or Pink Grapefruit. I'm NW25 for reference.

Btw, even though I love LL, I didn't get a backup. The only lipstick that I would get a backup of is Up the Amp. But that one is perm so no worries...

I love LL so much I made my username after it!
smiles.gif

I still need to buy Goldyrocks Dazzleglass and try that out with it.

bestbehaviour22

Okay - I am officially addicted to LL!!!! Even though I just got it from the sugarsweet collection - PLUS a back up, I bought one from the heatherette collection yesterday from a very nice spectrarette!!!
tong.gif

But the heatherette packaging is awesome and with LL that is a win win situation!!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

tepa1974

I've never bought a back-up of anything....until now. I purchased my first back-up of Lollipop Loving! I love this lipstick and it looks slightly different depending on the lipliner I use.

CherryElion

I loove lollipop loving!! i got it with the repromote and im so happy i did! Now im just thinking bout gettin a back up!! I think it looks lovely with nymphette lipglass, here are some pics with flash!
cutey.gif

1st pic bare lips
2nd LL
3rd LL + Nymphette

NC42
Dark Brown Hair
Brown eyes

xkleverxkittyx

I don't care too much for lollipop lovin either. It barely showed on me but it didnt look that great. So I just added it to my kit for clients. From the sugarsweet collection I actually liked Bubbles and St. Germain better!

St. Germain!
4.jpg

xkleverxkittyx

Thank you! I want to love LL (i searched so hard for it!) but it just wont comply, so this is my new summer shade lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
^ SG looks sooo good on you!

redwhiteblue

I wanted it pretty bad when it first came out but I didnt have the money to spend at the time and I was scared of trying it blind since I would have to order online but when it came back I had to go for it. It will be here any day now and I cant wait just to see the thing.

I have heard it will suit me because of my red hair and fair skin but nothing is foolproof. hopefully I will update soon embracing it as my HG too

edit- I really like it. I did not expect to but its great.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryElion
I loove lollipop loving!! i got it with the repromote and im so happy i did! Now im just thinking bout gettin a back up!! I think it looks lovely with nymphette lipglass, here are some pics with flash!
cutey.gif

1st pic bare lips
2nd LL
3rd LL + Nymphette

NC42
Dark Brown Hair
Brown eyes

Those lip combos look great!!

minnie_moo

I just ordered LL from my-boo-kitty on eBay & I can't *wait* to get it after reading so many rave reviews here! Fingers crossed I love it as much as everyone else
smiles.gif

User38

This is my second tube of LL.. I had the older one. They seem Slightly different.. but still like two sisters. So, yes I love LL too.. but after this tube.. it's curtains for it
greengrin.gif

Tsunami Rose

I just got this lip color. Its my first MAC lipstick. I was so excited about it because I'm not used to wearing lipstick and this is the perfect shade for me to start off with. Its natural looking on me. Buuuuuuuut then I went and forgot it along with the other stuff I bought at MAC at my cousin's house in CA. Poo on me.

carlierae26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami Rose
I just got this lip color. Its my first MAC lipstick. I was so excited about it because I'm not used to wearing lipstick and this is the perfect shade for me to start off with. Its natural looking on me. Buuuuuuuut then I went and forgot it along with the other stuff I bought at MAC at my cousin's house in CA. Poo on me.

This was my first Mac lipstick as well. I love it.

GlamQueen21

I fell back in love with LL!! So pretty! I should get a 2nd backup of it before it disappears off of the website or else I can go on Ebay and get the Heatherette version.

chiara

I got it from the heatherette collection, mainly because I liked the packaging so much, I needed at least one lipstick. But I actually love the color! I wear it with this old Dior lipgloss that is peach with subtle green undertones, it looks amazing.

minnie_moo

Ok my LL just arrived... & I'm in love! I'd not seen it IRL before, only online, & I was a bit wary when I first opened it & saw how green & shimmery it was. But then I tried it on and wow! I've never been a big l/s person before & I've never been even remotely close to using up an entire tube, but LL may have changed all that
bigheart.gif

LionQueen

Just an update: I'm still loving it
smiles.gif
It just looks so fantastic - I don't know what it is. I don't even like light lipstick colors, I never think they look good on me, but LL is the exception. Lovesit... already got 1 backup and may get another.