I Freaking LOVE Lollipop Loving

OfficerJenny

heathers.jpg

On meeee

Chrystia

Those of you who love it, do you have more soft toned lips or more pigmented? I have more pigmented lips, and I can't get lollipop lovin to work on me at all. I have worn it because of the MAC looks and it was my gratis, but I just think it gives my lips a muddy look.

Rudyru

My lips are the exact same colour as the VG VI SE and when I wear LL, it looks like I dipped my lips in a vat of frosting. Not flattering...at all.

L1LMAMAJ

I love lollipop loving...AHH this has opened up a new door for me. the door of lipsticks. i used to never like lip products, now I am constantly on the lookout for new lipsticks. The bad thing is, I always end up getting something similar to what I already have. Oh well at least I can use up lipstick faster than eyeshadows. Now that a whole different story...LOL

my lips are medium toned

DirtyHarriet

i love ll on other people...but on me it just didn't work...which is sad because it's such a beautiful coral shade on other people...on me it's bleh...and it seems too light or something...just wrong...

i wish i loved it...i really wanted to...

c'est la vie!

BeccalovesMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by deven.marie
LL is possibly my favorite l/s of ALL TIME. i love it. I haven't found anything that even comes close to it, the green irridesence is what really sets it off. I was super careful with my original tube from heatherette... i didnt wanna use it all up so i kinda saved it for special occassions haha, so needless to say i was ecstatic when i saw that it was being repromoted. i bought 2 more! so i now own 3 tubes and I am a happy camper
smiles.gif

Does it really look good on you skin tone? Cuz I ama NC42 and I wanted to buy but I thought it wouldnt look good on me
th_dunno.gif

MacAddict09

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinmosh
i wish this looked good on me. nc15/dark brown hair/blue eyes.
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I have the same problem. I wanted to love it but I cant make it work on me.

fintia

I swatched it and like a lot but did not buy... I want to get it when I do my B2M.. I still have to buy the palette and depot tho which I am soo nervous to do lol! but I''ve been thinking about a red l/s too so I am divided on that one..