I Freaking LOVE Lollipop Loving

Kelly78

Okay, after reading this thread, you guys have made me buy my first backup ever. Thanks.
sneaky.gif
Really though, LL is a gorgeous color - perfect for spring and summer.

I'm a nc 30 and usually light corals look horrible on me.

I bought LL today. Almost didn't and decided at the last second to get it since it was the last tube at my MAC store.

Got it home and put it on under better lighting. I'm seriously in love and pretty darn shocked how much I love it.

LionQueen

Yeah, I'm going to MAC tomorrow to get some Dazzleglasses (my first ever! So excited
greengrin.gif
) and I think I"m going to get a backup of LL.

Now the question is, which D/G will look good with LL? I plan to get three D/Gs, maayybe four - two pigmented ones and one sheer one that I can put over anything. Anyone got any Dazzleglass suggestions for LL? I know someone mentioned Goldyrocks...

slipnslide

My lips are sort of medium-pigmented, and at first I was disappointed in the texture of Lollipop Loving. It has a tendency to settle into the lines of the lips and look chalky. Now I realize it's going to last forever because it's really best if you just use a light hand and daub it on gently. Otherwise I'll use Myth or a concealer on the lip first to erase my pigmenting, and I really love it with Instant Gold ls/g.

Spikesmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionQueen
Yeah, I'm going to MAC tomorrow to get some Dazzleglasses (my first ever! So excited
greengrin.gif
) and I think I"m going to get a backup of LL.

Now the question is, which D/G will look good with LL? I plan to get three D/Gs, maayybe four - two pigmented ones and one sheer one that I can put over anything. Anyone got any Dazzleglass suggestions for LL? I know someone mentioned Goldyrocks...

I bought Smile to wear over LL.
th_DANCE.gif

misha5150

I went to my nearest MAC counter a couple of weeks ago and asked the MA if they still had LL in stock since the tester was missing and she said that they did but I was too dang distracted by the other lip stuff to really check it out and I had been lemming on getting it for a minute now
girl_devil.gif
....and now that I have seen it on some brown girls, it looks like it could be a winner with the right l/g over it...soooo I guess I'll be making another trip to the counter ASAP before they run out.

Le-Saboteur

I got it the other day, I like it. I wouldn't say I love it, I've yet to hit the ZING combination (don't own any MAC lip/dazzleglasses). It almost looks too light or something for me. I'll keep trying though :]

Any other NC/NW 15-20ish girls know what LL combinations looks good on them?

exoticarbcqen

I bought it, tryed it, hated it, sold it.
bought it again, tryed it again, hated it even more.

I am a NC 30-35 with dark blue/black hair and dark eyebrows..looked like pink/green mush on my lips.

Susanne

I will finally get Lollipop Loving soon, just one more week
smiles.gif
Can't wait to try it. I passed it with Heatherette
ssad.gif
but now I will get it!

aaj83

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticarbcqen
I bought it, tryed it, hated it, sold it.
bought it again, tryed it again, hated it even more.

I am a NC 30-35 with dark blue/black hair and dark eyebrows..looked like pink/green mush on my lips.

the EXAAACT same thing happened with me...but the only difference is i didn't buy it again..lolz...but omg..i haaaated it on myself...i ended up selling it
smiles.gif

Sashan

I'm NC20, blonde hair, blue eyes and it looks a little tacky on me by itself but with Smile Dazzleglass, it's heaven
th_e2cloud9.gif

I've been wearing that combo for the last few days with redhead MSF as a blush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le-Saboteur
I got it the other day, I like it. I wouldn't say I love it, I've yet to hit the ZING combination (don't own any MAC lip/dazzleglasses). It almost looks too light or something for me. I'll keep trying though :]

Any other NC/NW 15-20ish girls know what LL combinations looks good on them?

bestbehaviour22

I was recommended (by the very lovely Rocketqueen
winkiss.gif
) to try it with one of the tricolor lipglasses from the sugarsweet collection - I was hesitant because I do not like them very much, but..... !!! Simply delicious with LL is my HG combo from now on! It is GORGEOUS!!!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_worship.gif

I am an NC25-30 (NW20-25) for reference!

twilightessence

You know, I got LL last summer when it came out with Heatherette and wore it all through the season. I forgot about it then when it was repromoted I found my old one and it was nearly gone LOL. So, I had to get another one. I have NEVER used up a lipstick in my life. But apparently it was my color last summer... And it'll be my color again this summer
greengrin.gif

LatinaRose

I really love this color too. The green tones seem to neutralize my super pigmented lips a la Spring Bean. I have been topping it w/ Love Nectar and Spring Bean.