Illamasqua Discussion

Richelle83

Do the lipsticks have a chemical smell or are they scented? I've been staring at swatches of those bad boys but the smell/taste issue keeps me from trying brands other than MAC.

coffee1

I don't own any lipsticks (yet) but I swatch Kontrol every time I'm in Sephora, and I've never noticed a scent.

LeeleeBell

So excited to hear via Twitter that Skin Base will soon be available at Sephora/USA....I was finally matched to SB #6 after a very sweet fellow makeup lover sent me some samples.
For reference: At the moment my skin tone is somewhere in the abyss between NC15 and NC20 in MAC...mostly neutral, slight warm tinge (but still too neutral for MAC). My best match so far has been BB Skin foundation Cool Beige. (Illamasqua RF 135 is a tad too light for me for more info)

I really love the sample of Skin Base so much! Can't wait to get a full jar/tube.

martiangurll

Any Illamasqua/MAC fans who can recommend a cream blush in the family as Pet Me blush from MAC. Its a mid tone, blue based pink...

kabuki_KILLER

I am not sure about white eyebrows being wearable. I think teal lips are more wearable than white brows. XD

I am really excited about this collection, though. It looks so great. I really need that mint cream pigment and the white eyeliner. It's a shame the teal lipstick isn't available here. T__T

Ingenue

I don't believe that the collection is available at Sephora, at least not yet. I've been on their site and called the flagship store here in California and they don't have it.

The site has one of the promo pictures, but not the products themselves.

mrslovejoy

I don't believe that the collection is available at Sephora, at least not yet. I've been on their site and called the flagship store here in California and they don't have it.

The site has one of the promo pictures, but not the products themselves.

I think Temptalia said Sephora is going to get this collection on March 20th.

Ingenue

Thanks! I was worried because sometimes they get the collections WAY late... even the flagships. Thanks for the info!
cheerleader.gif

GlamQueen21

I have purchased my first product from Illamasqua! I got the Intense Lipgloss in Indulge and it's a gorgeous hot pink color! I will have to try out more of their products soon!

shellygrrl

Staff member
Skin Base is now on Sephora but it seems like the numbering is different or something. There are quite a few x.5 shades. Strange, that.

jetjet

I have emerge cream pigment which makes an awesome colour corrector for under the eyes, but I think I need something to correct for redness too - would bedaub be a good choice?