Lime Crime Lipstick

Shars

Thanks ladies i got it.
yahoo.gif

Vandekamp

I said the exact same thing! Damn. I got it when it was on sale for $30 but now it's a whole $11 less lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by novocainedreams

I know and I thought I got a deal when it was on sale before, sheesh! LC must be not doing the best financially, or they're also discontinuing the palette maybe.
Can you return the other palette or get a benefit of sale?

pinkpaint

I got it, too. I'd been wanting it for months and months, but after it being out of stock and then the other drama I was like "Hell no". But for $19? I caved.

thefbomb

The Venus palette is on sale for $19 for 24 hours. I wish I had waited I feel like I paid way too much now.
icon_eek.gif
damn thats a good price. regular canadian price is $50 so now its $25. I dont wear shadow much but ive always liked the palette and kind of wanted it. im tempted to buy myself and my sister one

novocainedreams

Ahahaha Yeah right...Doe price adjusting, that's a laugh. I'm intrigued to see what their black Friday sale will be like, considering all the discounts they've been doing lately, I'm hoping ALL the velvetines will be on sale instead of just the older ones.

BuickMackane

Ahahaha Yeah right...Doe price adjusting, that's a laugh. I'm intrigued to see what their black Friday sale will be like, considering all the discounts they've been doing lately, I'm hoping ALL the velvetines will be on sale instead of just the older ones.
Buy 1 get 5 free?

Go on Doe, you know you want to
poke.gif
devil.gif

leetskywalker

I'm interested as well, especially with the lackluster sale that happened last year. Most people I know only buy the velvetines anyway.