Lime Crime Lipstick

Vandekamp

You lovely ladies are killing the Pumpkin lipstick. Wow.l better hurry up and purchase it. I don't know what I am waiting for. I wish sephora would resume offering it.

Vandekamp

Order it Vande! Such a pretty color. I wore it yesterday
eyelove.gif
Did you? I wish you had posted pictures. I am sure you smashed it. I am pretty certain I will order it. Hopefully, I can get it from Beautylish. I am about to order two Jeffree Starr lipsticks.

thefbomb

the sale is so hard to resist I was gonna get it as a gift for someone (but I've spent a lot in her through the year so idk, if my sister not me lol) I just want pumpkin and squash

Vandekamp

the sale is so hard to resist I was gonna get it as a gift for someone (but I've spent a lot in her through the year so idk, if my sister not me lol) I just want pumpkin and squash
I just want Pumpkin. The other new shades are just not calling my name.

SassyWonder

Did you? I wish you had posted pictures. I am sure you smashed it. I am pretty certain I will order it. Hopefully, I can get it from Beautylish. I am about to order two Jeffree Starr lipsticks.
I just ordered my first JS lippies yesterday from BL. I got Androgyne and Hoe Hoe Hoe. I cant wait to try the formula!

BuickMackane

And why not??????????????????
poke.gif
Because I'm skint already!
lol.gif

Venus is one of my all time favourite palettes so if it goes in the sale again I will get a BU. Doe is coming across as increasingly desperate, so I think they'll be another sale soon, hopefully one that includes the Velvetines.

Mayanas

Because I'm skint already! :lol: Venus is one of my all time favourite palettes so if it goes in the sale again I will get a BU. Doe is coming across as increasingly desperate, so I think they'll be another sale soon, hopefully one that includes the Velvetines. 
My Venus shipped. Maybe i can get it tomorrow the warehouse is 2 cities from here. And i didnt know. Jiji

Shars

Because I'm skint already!
lol.gif

Venus is one of my all time favourite palettes so if it goes in the sale again I will get a BU. Doe is coming across as increasingly desperate, so I think they'll be another sale soon, hopefully one that includes the Velvetines.
I think so too. I like Desperate Doe! LOL! (That is such a horrible thing to say but... sales!)

LauraLara

I think so too. I like Desperate Doe! LOL! (That is such a horrible thing to say but... sales!)
I'm so sad it's the only palette nowadays. I get that it doesn't make monetary sense to be such a small company and just have stock of these few palettes forever, but I actually really liked them, especially d'antoinette. It needed a blue, but I had d'antoinette and then used the blue from china doll. And I do know that this company isn't totally kosher... and china doll might have been a kind of racist name... And I'm trying to get what I want and still be moral... but anyway, when I realized the other palettes weren't coming back in stock, I quick bought one of each from dolls kill before they were gone, and I honestly had no idea they were gone for good. Now I'm afraid to use any of them because then they'll be gone. I used to use those two palettes all. the. time. Oh and I broke the mirror on my venus palette like the week I bought it. So maybe if there's another desperate sale I should get one :p I wear the weird lipstick colors all the time too. New Yolk City and Oh No She Didn't honestly get as much wear as like, chapstick, in this house. I don't know why. Oddly not D'lilac though. When I want lavender lips, I always go for OCC Pool Boy and Mannequin and mix them. Weird. So anyway, totes getting on the next sale, especially since I never know when something I use every day will secretly disappear before I know it's going!

*I DO love the Venus palette though

thefbomb

Quote:Originally Posted by MissElle12

Is this real??

Eta: Seems like it is
https://www.limecrime.com/venus2/

very pretty

Shars

I'm so sad it's the only palette nowadays. I get that it doesn't make monetary sense to be such a small company and just have stock of these few palettes forever, but I actually really liked them, especially d'antoinette. It needed a blue, but I had d'antoinette and then used the blue from china doll. And I do know that this company isn't totally kosher... and china doll might have been a kind of racist name... And I'm trying to get what I want and still be moral... but anyway, when I realized the other palettes weren't coming back in stock, I quick bought one of each from dolls kill before they were gone, and I honestly had no idea they were gone for good. Now I'm afraid to use any of them because then they'll be gone. I used to use those two palettes all. the. time. Oh and I broke the mirror on my venus palette like the week I bought it. So maybe if there's another desperate sale I should get one :p I wear the weird lipstick colors all the time too. New Yolk City and Oh No She Didn't honestly get as much wear as like, chapstick, in this house. I don't know why. Oddly not D'lilac though. When I want lavender lips, I always go for OCC Pool Boy and Mannequin and mix them. Weird. So anyway, totes getting on the next sale, especially since I never know when something I use every day will secretly disappear before I know it's going!

*I DO love the Venus palette though
I've only ever tried the Venus and I have been impressed by the colours and the pigmentation. The only thing I would be really upset if she stops making them would be the Velvetines. They are probably my favourite liquid lipstick formula!