Lime Crime Lipstick

Shars

@thefbomb According to the website, LC is doing free shipping to Canada on all orders over $50 until the end of the year. Did you pick up the items you wanted already?

ETA: The UK, US and Australia are included in that offer as well.

BuickMackane

I've only ever tried the Venus and I have been impressed by the colours and the pigmentation. The only thing I would be really upset if she stops making them would be the Velvetines. They are probably my favourite liquid lipstick formula!
Have you tried the Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks? The Velvetines were my favourite liquid lipstick formula until I tried the JS ones. I still love my Velvetines to bits, but I find the JS ones easier to apply and more forgiving because they're creamier.

Shars

Have you tried the Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks? The Velvetines were my favourite liquid lipstick formula until I tried the JS ones. I still love my Velvetines to bits, but I find the JS ones easier to apply and more forgiving because they're creamier.
I haven't yet. I can't seem to get all the ones I want in stock at the same time on Beautylish lol. I had been waiting for the Wayne Goss holiday brushes to relaunch. I'll get them sometime near the end of this month though. Right now, I'm trying not to dupe myself in colours across these brands. I have wayy too many red liquid lipsticks right now lol.

BuickMackane

I haven't yet. I can't seem to get all the ones I want in stock at the same time on Beautylish lol. I had been waiting for the Wayne Goss holiday brushes to relaunch. I'll get them sometime near the end of this month though. Right now, I'm trying not to dupe myself in colours across these brands. I have wayy too many red liquid lipsticks right now lol.
Oh drat :(

Which ones are you after?

thefbomb

@thefbomb   According to the website, LC is doing free shipping to Canada on all orders over $50 until the end of the year. Did you pick up the items you wanted already? ETA: The UK, US and Australia are included in that offer as well.
That's awesome! I didn't see that. I'll probably order tonight then... I wonder if I should wait till Black Friday. I really want squash and pumpkin

Shars

Oh drat :(

Which ones are you after?

Posh Spice, Celebrity Skin, Dirty Money, Dominatrix (maybe), Androgyny, Doll Parts (maybe)
Quote: Originally Posted by thefbomb

That's awesome! I didn't see that. I'll probably order tonight then...
I wonder if I should wait till Black Friday.
I really want squash and pumpkin
Yay! I only just noticed it on the website when I went to look at the pics of Venus 2. If your total order is going to be around $100, I'd say get half of what you want now and then the rest on Black Friday. I have a feeling they're going to have another sale.

LauraLara

I've only ever tried the Venus and I have been impressed by the colours and the pigmentation. The only thing I would be really upset if she stops making them would be the Velvetines. They are probably my favourite liquid lipstick formula!
I need to wear my velvetines more :p I have all but one of them and I only wear makeup like once a month for date night. Like I'm volunteering right now, why didn't I bring something other than Chapstick?! Maybe it's because I'm always late and I never think enough ahead to throw makeup in my purse :p

thefbomb

Posh Spice, Celebrity Skin, Dirty Money, Dominatrix (maybe), Androgyny, Doll Parts (maybe)
Yay! I only just noticed it on the website when I went to look at the pics of Venus 2. If your total order is going to be around $100, I'd say get half of what you want now and then the rest on Black Friday. I have a feeling they're going to have another sale.
I feel like theyre going to have another deal too.
Does anyone know what the sale was last year?

BuickMackane

Nice picks! I was initially very intrigued by Dirty Money but I decided against it. I have nail polishes in similar colours and they give me lobster hands. The devil only knows what will happen if I wear that colour on my cakehole
lol.gif

If you like orangy reds, and I mean obscenely bright orangy reds, I'd highly recommend Anna Nicole too
heart.gif

Shars

Nice picks! I was initially very intrigued by Dirty Money but I decided against it. I have nail polishes in similar colours and they give me lobster hands. The devil only knows what will happen if I wear that colour on my cakehole
lol.gif

If you like orangy reds, and I mean obscenely bright orangy reds, I'd highly recommend Anna Nicole too
heart.gif
LOL! I'm sure it won't make you look like a lobster. I'm afraid of it but still think I need it lol.
I do need any orangey red, but I think I want the one that Coloured Raine does instead. I think it's called Electric Raine.

MissElle12

Although I have VOWED never to buy from this company again, I'm liking the look of Venus 2...a lot! It seems like some of the shades are inspired by the new batch of velvetines--I see shades that look like pumpkin, squash, jinx, trouble, and cement in there. I tried to read the names of the eyeshadows but theyre blurred out.

thefbomb

Although I have VOWED never to buy from this company again, I'm liking the look of Venus 2...a lot!  It seems like some of the shades are inspired by the new batch of velvetines--I see shades that look like pumpkin, squash, jinx, trouble, and cement in there.  I tried to read the names of the eyeshadows but theyre blurred out.
I vowed the same thing but I love the look of squash and pumpkin. At quick glance I did notice a squash and pumpkin looking shadow colour. You are so right

bunnypoet

I don't like the new one as much as the first Venus, but I still want it. Hope it is released soon! I am in love with the first one and should have bought a backup of my backup during the sale last week.

slowlikehoney

I don't like the new one as much as the first Venus, but I still want it. Hope it is released soon! I am in love with the first one and should have bought a backup of my backup during the sale last week.
I am kicking myself for not ordering a backup when it was on sale. Maybe she'll do something for Black Friday.