Loreal HIP

BloodyWellRight

I really love their eyeshadow and their cream eyeliner. It's the best eyeliner I've had so far. I haven't tried their pigment though I want to.

xsnowwhite

I like the cream eyeliner. I also like the paints, they make a nice base. The shadow is good too but not my fave, due to the price I prob wouldnt repurchase

sweetie

HIP's are BOGO at CVS, Walgreens, and Ulta through Saturday plus if you happen to have last Sunday's paper there were several 3,2,and 1 dollar coupons for Loreal products.

Almost black.

I have only few L'Oreal HIP products:

- 3 eyeshadows, haven't tried them yet,
- 1 lipgloss - Enticing - the best red lipgloss I've ever tried
th_DANCE.gif
thmbup.gif
Last like ... forever on my lips and there's no need to check often if it's still on my lips!!!
love.gif

- jelly balm in Plush - like it a lot, looks wonderful on lips and has a wonderful smell
love.gif

LionQueen

For me, the cream eyeliner by HIP is even better than Fluidline. The black is blacker, all of them are smoother, and they stay put on my waterline for hours, which Fluidlines do not. I agree my Teal is a tiny bit drier than the others, but not to a point where it's hard to work with or anything. I LOVE the cream liners - I have every one but the Navy, and I may get that soon. I hope they come out with more colors... they are my holy grail for liquid/gel/cream eyeliner. (My holy grail pencil is Urban Decay's 24/7)

TexasBelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by angied
CVS has HIP bogo buy 1 get 1 free
thmbup.gif
Jan 18-24

Thanks for the heads up! I went to CVS today and bought a couple of HIP loose pigments. I like the loose pigments A LOT better than the HIP eyeshadow duos. I can't make the duos work at all - they are chalky and don't blend well. But the pigments are nice - good color payoff, has lasted all day (with a primer underneath), and blended decently well. I bought a purplish color and a dark pink.

Given the normal price of HIP loose pigments, though (just over $11 for one at my local CVS), I'll probably continue to wait for buy 1 get 1 free sales before buying any more of them.

BestRx

I have all 5 of the cream eyeliners and really like them -- especially the black and brown. The teal, as others mentioned, is harder and less creamy than the others but still very workable. I don't like the brushes they come with, though. These are more like eyebrow brushes and hurt like heck when I try to use them.

I also have the eyeshadow duos in Sculpted (the Star Violet/Beauty Marked dupe) and Shady (a brown one). I like Sculpted a lot but Shady is chalky and makes me eyes look dirty. But the dark side of Shady makes a decent eyebrow color.

foxxylatina07

I have 2 of their cream liners the black one (total HG) and the brown one. I use the black one a lot more and it's very long lasting. The consistency is still creamy like the first day. I love it. I still haven't tried their e/s but I got my eye on some of them that I can't wait for them to have a sale.

BTW I think that everybody's opinion are different about this brand, yes it is expensive but you know what it's also afforable (with the sales of course) yeah it works for some people and it doesn't for others but it's the same thing with HE brands too. I've read it alot in MUA. JMO

LessThanAnn

Here are some swatches of the H.I.P stuff I bought today:

( On top of Painterly p/p )

S7302879.jpg

S7302884.jpg

Okay...so I got Roaring and Showy cause of the dupeableness...lol..and the other 2 were just cause it was BOGO..

I really like the gilded one..the gold is amazing! It's not like glittery, but it's shiny..ya know? And the Scuplted one is alright...the darker color is def. a close dupe to beauty marked IMO. Non the less it adds to my collection of H.I.P stuff..
greengrin.gif

Makeupaddict88

I really like the HIP line. I have been buying their eyeshadows here and there since they were BOGO. I also bought 2 pigments for the first time and I REALLY like them. They have a great color payoff and you don't need alot at all.

perfecttenn

I really like HIP as well! I started off with it when I first got into makeup and it was definitely a great starter line for me. I recently bought the new lipgloss duo by HIP in Spunky, and I love it! It has a better consistency than some of my MAC lipglasses.

aziajs

I love my HIP creme liner and my shadow duo. I would like to try the lip balm and the new kohl liners.

perfecttenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I love my HIP creme liner and my shadow duo. I would like to try the lip balm and the new kohl liners.

I love the creamliner as well! Its the only kind I've ever used, but I hear its pretty comparable to Mac's Fruidline. I can't wait to try the Kohl eyeliners. I popped by Walgreen's the other day, but they didn't have them in yet.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfecttenn
I love the creamliner as well! Its the only kind I've ever used, but I hear its pretty comparable to Mac's Fruidline. I can't wait to try the Kohl eyeliners. I popped by Walgreen's the other day, but they didn't have them in yet.

I actually like it better than Blacktrack. I never even touch my fluidline anymore.

gracilejenn

I like the cream crayons, they go on so smoothly. I also love the glosses, and I want to try the kohl liners, but I don't know how to use them yet.

sweetie

I love HIP. I have all of the eyeshadow duos that I like. I have all of the creme liners and I love those as well. The jelly balms are so smooth and they smell so good. I always buy BOGO. There is a BOGO sale somewhere almost everyweek. They also have a bunch of loreal coupons in this Sundays paper. I've actually run out of things to buy from them.

aly_lynn

Im a big fan if HiP. Where I live the nearest MAC is about 1 and 1/2 away and I dont like ordering off the net because I like to see the products in person first..Im kinda weird about that. HiP is kind of expensive for drugstore brands, but it is alot like MAC. I have all but about 4 of the duo's. They can be difficult to work with. I've found that if you wet the brush just a bit before you apply it goes on alot smoother and is even easier to blend. I use the gold from the duo flambouyant as a base over my udpp always. Then with the loose pigments my favorite is fiery which is a bright fuschia. The color payoff is awesome it can go real well with browns and blacks if you want to do some kind of smoky eye with it. The creme liner is the only one I use anymore I just the purple one today since Walgreens had all the HiP stuff buy one get one free. I also got the kohl eyeliner awhile back but I just cant seem to do anything with them. They dont hardly stay on. Is anyone else having that problem?

Twinkle_Twinkle

In general I am not really into drugstore makeup and I do feel that HIP is a little expensive however the shadows are big and you do get two and when BOGO's are on, which I missed, it's worth it. Anyway, yesterday I had this uncontrollable urge to buy some of the shadows. I walked away with 6 (non-BOGO because I missed that last week) and I have only used Sculpted so far, but it is lovely. Great color pay off. And while the dark side looks like Beauty MArked, is applies differently on. It has less of that lustre effect than BM and honestly, applies a bit better. I still love BM though. They are Buy 1 Get 1 50% off at drugstore.com and I am tempted to get some more for my travel makeup bag that I always keep in my car.

perfecttenn

I use it a lot and I really like it. I always get it when its on sale for B1G1 Free at Walgreen's and any other drugstore.

Latest posts