LV Speedy bag...

fash10nista

I have the Speedy 30 in both the Damier Azur Canvas and the Mongram Idylle and have found them to be great as everyday bags. I tend to pack a lot in them (Once a Girl Scout..;)) so they need to be roomy as well as durable. I am looking to buy another bag in the next year or so but haven't made up my mind yet between the Alma MM or Brea MM in the reddish-purple Monogram Vernis or the Gucci Sukey tote...

LMD84

^ i love the monogram idylle one!! which colour did you get? all three colours are lovely but i think the darker brown is my favourite. i want to get the key pouch in that print! :)

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
thanks sweetie! i cant wait to see pictures of your wallet when you get it!! :)

Of course I will share pics!
yes.gif

ittybittylizzy

I love me some Louis Vuitton!! I have the 40 and its way to big for everyday use although I have many times as well as used it as a diaper bag. Personally I use it as a weekender back. So I would think that the 30 would be a perfect everyday bag/size. Ive had some bags for as long as 6 years that still look brand new. Like some previous post said, it all depends how often you use the purse. LV are a great investment in my opinion. They will never go out of style, not to mention they hold up really well.

ittybitty

LMD84

I love me some Louis Vuitton!! I have the 40 and its way to big for everyday use although I have many times as well as used it as a diaper bag. Personally I use it as a weekender back. So I would think that the 30 would be a perfect everyday bag/size. Ive had some bags for as long as 6 years that still look brand new. Like some previous post said, it all depends how often you use the purse. LV are a great investment in my opinion. They will never go out of style, not to mention they hold up really well.

ittybitty
awesome! yes the 40 looks like it would be an amazing weekend away bag! sadly i dont go on many weekends away so won't be buying that one! the 30 is still in my sight thought! its just a case of saving and stop buying make up! i will also be spending money on a new laptop this week so it may be a little while longer until i get my speedy. i still absolutely love my eva though! i have been using it most days and it is perfect!

LMD84

sorry it has taken me so long! here is my eva bag which i love! i shall put a couple more pics in the bimbo thread Susanne so the other ladies can see :)

vivaXglamlove

The speedy in the classic monogram canvas has been my dream bag since I was about 12, it is still my goal to get one. I always perfer classic bags, that will never go out of style.
My top 4 dream bags are the Speedy, Hermes Birkin Bag 35cm Black togo ( with silver hardware), Chanel 2.55 jumbo flap with silver hardware anddd the Balenciaga Black Giant City Bag.
NOM NOM NOM handbags :)

LMD84

The speedy in the classic monogram canvas has been my dream bag since I was about 12, it is still my goal to get one. I always perfer classic bags, that will never go out of style.
My top 4 dream bags are the Speedy, Hermes Birkin Bag 35cm Black togo ( with silver hardware), Chanel 2.55 jumbo flap with silver hardware anddd the Balenciaga Black Giant City Bag.
NOM NOM NOM handbags :)
ok your bag dream list is pretty much the same as my bag dream list! you have great taste!
drinkup.gif

Miss QQ

Lou I saw the eva bag in action last week. The lady was wearing it as a sling bag, with the gold chain attached. Very stylish!