LV Speedy bag...

LMD84

Lou I saw the eva bag in action last week. The lady was wearing it as a sling bag, with the gold chain attached. Very stylish!
oh lovely! which print did she have it in? i love that you don't see too many people with the Eva too. it makes me feel special! lol!

*JJ*

The Balenciaga Black Giant City Bag is in my dreams nightly.
thud.gif
i've been thinking about getting that too! but all my balenciagas are black with giant silver hardware (except for a dark grey one) - i need to switch it up!

DILLIGAF

i've been thinking about getting that too! but all my balenciagas are black with giant silver hardware (except for a dark grey one) - i need to switch it up!

They had it in a beautiful Salmon color in Neiman's. However I would get more use out of the black.

steffystayfresh

My boyfriend just purchased the SPEEDY 40 for me. I have dreamed of calling this bag my own for the past 2 years. The bag was $993 after tax. It is not only iconic, but it is truly a piece of FASHION history.There is no other handbag in the world that has left its mark like the classic monogram. This bag will definitely retain it's value, seeing that the price for it continues to go up. I absolutely love how spacious the 40 is. If you like a nice sized bag that you can fit EVERYTHING in, the Speedy 40 is definitely for you! Also, there isn't a huge price difference between the 35 and the 40, so you might as well do it BIG! This bag looks great with any and everything! From a pencil dress and pumpss to cowgirl boots and jeans, even in running shoes and your gym attire! Go for it girl! I promise you won' be sorry.