MAC - All Ages, All Races, All Sexes Discussion

sapnap

Quote:
I do have the ELF shadow brush though so maybe I will try that for Banshee. Are you applying it while your base is still wet or wait for it to dry?

As far as Lustres go though, Banshee's fallout isn't as bad as some!

i actually did it when it was wet
smiles.gif
but used it dry at ths store and it was ok too!

dreamer246

I'm still trying very hard to resist All Races and to a lesser extent, Personal Style.

I wonder if All Races will look chalky on me (NC35) though?
hmm.gif
Kinda random, but I really love using Naked pigment for highlighting.
greengrin.gif

dreamer246

I have the #214 brush, but I don't really like it. Maybe I just don't know how to use it properly. What do you girls use it for?

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickles
I ended up picking up All Races and Glamour for All. I don't know why I don't hear anyone else loving Glamour for All, there are so few truly opaque creamy nude pink lipglasses released by MAC!

Some of us had problems with it being off/bad from the get-go, like with 2N way back.

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246

I wonder if All Races will look chalky on me (NC35) though?
hmm.gif
Kinda random, but I really love using Naked pigment for highlighting.
greengrin.gif

I don't think All Races would be chalky on you.. but it's not shimmery like Vanilla pig by any means (duh, it's a matte LOL). But if you just want a different kind of matte highlight, I really like it! Vanilla pigment is an awesome highlighter too
smiles.gif
yes.gif

MsHielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickles
I ended up picking up All Races and Glamour for All. I don't know why I don't hear anyone else loving Glamour for All, there are so few truly opaque creamy nude pink lipglasses released by MAC!

I lucked out and got a Glamour for All that hadn't gone bad and love using it with Myself l/s! Such a great combo! ...and here I didn't think I was going to pick up anything from this collection - so glad I did!
yes.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
I have the #214 brush, but I don't really like it. Maybe I just don't know how to use it properly. What do you girls use it for?

I use it for undereye lining instead of the #219. It gets closer to the lashes and it makes shadows look like colored pencil.

dreamer246

OMG I think I just found my perfect nude/neutral pink eyeshadow color in Banshee (with Ego layered all over it to brighten up the color). I tried it yesterday, and it's sooooo pretty!
love.gif

LMD84

Quote:
OMG I think I just found my perfect nude/neutral pink eyeshadow color in Banshee (with Ego layered all over it to brighten up the color). I tried it yesterday, and it's sooooo pretty!
love.gif

goof for you! i have still yet to find a nice looking pinky colour on myself!

Hypathya

Quote:
love.gif

Definitely getting Banshee!! I guess I needed that final push
graucho.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Definitely getting Banshee!! I guess I needed that final push
graucho.gif

Glad to help!
sneaky.gif

dreamer246

I did it! I went to get All Races and Personal Style today!
greengrin.gif
I got tempted to grab Cross Cultural while I was at the counter too, but I managed to resist.
winks.gif

chickatthegym

^If you have Expresso you don't need Cross-Cultural
smiles.gif
They are nearly the same except Cross-Cultural is more pigmented. I have the comparison on my blog
smiles.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
I did it! I went to get All Races and Personal Style today!
greengrin.gif
I got tempted to grab Cross Cultural while I was at the counter too, but I managed to resist.
winks.gif

Enjoy the blushes! Can you show a pic of PS on your cheeks if possible? Thanks!

dreamer246

Ok I'll try to.

I was comparing the color of Personal Style and Emote last night, and in the the pan they looked almost similar, except that PS has more pink to it.

Liya2007

I'm trying to be very selective on my MAC purchases lately
shockt.gif
I just have way to much and I don't even get to use my haul before getting excited about what is next
graucho.gif
So from this collection I only got three things:-

1- By Candlelight MSF: Love it, the best pink highlighter for my skin tone and taste
th_DANCE.gif

2- Modelette E/S: Maybe boring but I've been using it a lot since I got it ... A great color to put between the dark color in the crease and the light color under the brow bone. I can see myself hitting the pan for a change
tong.gif

3- Cuddle S/S: I don't know why it's not getting a lot of love ... I love it
heart.gif
I used it as a base all over my eye and used my HG natural E/S and the effect was WOW ... I also used it in the tear duct and under the brow bone for a great highlight color
yahoo.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liya2007
shockt.gif
I just have way to much and I don't even get to use my haul before getting excited about what is next
graucho.gif

i know what you mean, i think that is why i am not excited about the summer collections that much right now!

bgajon

Finally this collection arrived to my neck of the woods aaand I got NOTHING
shockt.gif

Yes ladies, I went, I saw and I conquered the need to buy something. The collection didn't make me go I must buy not even Banshee which I thought I had to have.
And the pigments are just a punch to the stomach to see how tiny they are.
thmbdn.gif

Soooo yes, I now have more money to spend on Spring Colour Forecast because I was such a good girl this time (if you don't count that I bought the 130 brush and the new mineralize foundation)
graucho.gif

Liya2007

Quote:
shockt.gif
graucho.gif

1- By Candlelight MSF: Love it, the best pink highlighter for my skin tone and taste
th_DANCE.gif

2- Modelette E/S: Maybe boring but I've been using it a lot since I got it ... A great color to put between the dark color in the crease and the light color under the brow bone. I can see myself hitting the pan for a change
tong.gif

3- Cuddle S/S: I don't know why it's not getting a lot of love ... I love it
heart.gif
I used it as a base all over my eye and used my HG natural E/S and the effect was WOW ... I also used it in the tear duct and under the brow bone for a great highlight color
yahoo.gif

Ops, I just noticed that I posted this in the wrong thread
001_unsure.gif
LOL I feel stupid
tong.gif

Hypathya

So this collection finally arrived!!

Bianca is soo right!!! Those pigments are annoying, the packaging is sooo cheap!! Is simply a punch in the stomach!!
angry.gif

The cherry of the pie was the MA's assurance of that not being the actual size of pigments from now. "It's just the pigments from THIS collection"
th_stormy.gif

I was sooo ANGRY I didn't bother to ask for the price and walked out the store with only my new brush!!
shockt.gif

I was soo tempted to walk out with nothing but since the brush is LE here and that was the only one left, I caved.
ssad.gif

Quote:
Ops, I just noticed that I posted this in the wrong thread
001_unsure.gif
LOL I feel stupid
tong.gif

Don't worry, it has happened to many of us!!!