MAC and Iris Aphel Discussion

Piarpreet

check the pic with neon green shirt=> LUV!

http://talesofaretromodernhousewife.blogspot.com/2011/09/glamorous-eccentric-iris-apfel.html

Mac-Guy

yup - if people look at T's source you will see she actually just copied the info pather put up for us and wjhat i placed in the colour stories.

It's so sad to see that T is just a big ol' copycat. If she copies the information at this early stage, the least she could do is have a big fat link to Specktra on top of her blog and acknowledge where she got her info from and not a tiny little thingy at the end of the page (where nobody will look).

Thanks Lou and Panther27, for being the first to put up the color stories.

chromatrix

No Parot = EPIC FAIL!
hmm.gif

OctoberViolet

Oh she's just so adorable!!! What a beautiful person both inside & out.
blush-anim-cl.gif
I really hope her collection does very very well. Good for MAC going above what a "normal" cosmetic company would use in terms of beauty & creativity. They use people of all different races, ages and what defines beauty in ones eyes. That is why I
heart.gif
MAC!!

check the pic with neon green shirt=> LUV!

http://talesofaretromodernhousewife.blogspot.com/2011/09/glamorous-eccentric-iris-apfel.html

Rezel

It's so sad to see that T is just a big ol' copycat. If she copies the information at this early stage, the least she could do is have a big fat link to Specktra on top of her blog and acknowledge where she got her info from and not a tiny little thingy at the end of the page (where nobody will look).

Thanks Lou and Panther27, for being the first to put up the color stories.
I was wondering why she only put the clickable word 'source' instead of mentioning Specktra in all her new color stories.
nonono.gif
I got a little miffed and actually left a comment saying how I love that Specktra always has new info about upcoming collections.

Mac-Guy

I was wondering why she only put the clickable word 'source' instead of mentioning Specktra in all her new color stories.
nonono.gif
I got a little miffed and actually left a comment saying how I love that Specktra always has new info about upcoming collections.

Well, let us know if this comment goes through or if it gets censored. :)

LMD84

nonono.gif
aw thanks sweetie! :) all the members here are great at sharing information :)

Rezel

Well, let us know if this comment goes through or if it gets censored. :)
She actually approved it. Was expecting otherwise but it's good that she did. :) I just think that proper credit should always be given to those who really work hard at something. They deserve it.

Rezel

yup - she left a huge link for the russian site that had the glitter and ice info... but it doesn't shock me that specktra gets nothing much.

Yes! I don't understand why she didn't do the same for the info she got from Specktra.

You're welcome, Lou. :) I really love how people are so nice and generous here.

Piarpreet

Oh... The Soviet Union gets all the love...

yup - she left a huge link for the russian site that had the glitter and ice info... but it doesn't shock me that specktra gets nothing much.

Piarpreet

Does she take a look at this forum cos it might help if she saw this convo.... I LOVE her swatches and reviews (except the grades) but this makes me a lil mad.

Did she ever have a specktra drama or something? Cos i would assume a beauty blogger would wanna keep up with us! :O

Piarpreet

when i first saw ur pic when i joined specktra (which is prolly not real lol) i thought of her "this is how iris would look while working out, with tacky neon pants and a cigar" lol The glasses r too small but hey maybe when she works out she gets em "smaller"

Iris is my idol
heart.gif

Latest posts