MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
When we will have our BBR hauls almost everyone will say: BBwhat? It is Hello Kitty time!
lol.gif
cry.gif

Nope! We will remind them with our reviews and FOTDs
winks.gif

MAC_Fafinette14

I got All's Fair lipstick today and it was love at first swatch! It's the soft neutral berry/pink that I had wanted Lightly Ripe to be on me.
mac_lipstick.gif
th_DANCE.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Sigh, I wish I could talk with you about this collection now!!
ssad.gif

Quote:
Me too!
crybaby.gif
We still have to wait so long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
Am i the only one being really tired of the delay between US and European (and others) release dates! I mean, how can it be justified??
And i'm even more pissed when it comes to French brands. They are designed here, and made here, how comes that it's released one month (if not 2 or 3 months) earlier in the US, SERIOUSLY!!!!

I feel bad for you guys
ssad.gif
It would be so nice if we could all be able to talk about the collections at the same time. Not fair - I protest
girl_devil.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Fafinette14
I got All's Fair lipstick today and it was love at first swatch! It's the soft neutral berry/pink that I had wanted Lightly Ripe to be on me.
mac_lipstick.gif
th_DANCE.gif

I SOOOOO Agree
tong.gif

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I protest TOO!! So MAC please push HK out further so that I have more time to recoup funds to buy it....

OMG !!! You selfish junkie !!! LOL
winks.gif

Mirtika

Okay, so I just made a big fat MAC liar of myself. After saying I wouldn't order more BBR stuff until I got to the mall store and tried them out, I caved and got two of the MSF's and another Strawberry Blonde (really like that one, makes my lips look fuller and my face glowier even without makeup).

(I almost got a backup for my beloved CRAVING lipstick--that color is insanely beautiful on me--but I resisted.)

I got the Brunette and Blonde MSF. I thought the pinkiness of the Blonde MSF would go nicely with the Strawberry Blond l/g.

I hope I don't regret either. Hmm.

Mirtika<--so easily persuaded when it comes to makeup

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Sigh, I wish I could talk with you about this collection now!!
ssad.gif

Quote:
Me too!
crybaby.gif
We still have to wait so long!

Me three!!!!!!
I have to wait longer than you guys
ssad.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
I protest TOO!! So MAC please push HK out further so that I have more time to recoup funds to buy it....

Tish, are you planning on getting a lot from HK?

I think I'm only going to get about 4-5 things. Mostly just a pink (imagine that
lol.gif
) lippie, gloss, blush & lip conditioner thingy

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirtika
Okay, so I just made a big fat MAC liar of myself. After saying I wouldn't order more BBR stuff until I got to the mall store and tried them out, I caved and got two of the MSF's and another Strawberry Blonde (really like that one, makes my lips look fuller and my face glowier even without makeup).

(I almost got a backup for my beloved CRAVING lipstick--that color is insanely beautiful on me--but I resisted.)

"Okay, so I just made a big fat MAC liar of myself" <-------
lol.gif

I bought 2 of the SB also - its so gorgeous! I also LOVE craving.

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I feel bad for you guys
ssad.gif
It would be so nice if we could all be able to talk about the collections at the same time. Not fair - I protest
girl_devil.gif

th_kiss.gif

Quote:

yes.gif
I would love to have some more time between two such huge collections too. I am not spending much on HK (well at least I am not longer planning too) but a bit more time to breathe would be appreciated!
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Me three!!!!!!
I have to wait longer than you guys
ssad.gif

crybaby.gif
th_cheerup.gif

purrtykitty

I am anxiously awaiting my orders. BBR is due to arrive tomorrow, but I won't be home until Tuesday. F&F is due to arrive on Wednesday. I am kinda hoping that UPS will delay the delivery of BBR (to deliver it with F&F) so that it's not sitting around outside. Either way...I'm very excited for my goodies.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
ssad.gif
Like how much longer?

Dame Edna and Chill were released earlier this week so i'm guessing an extra month..I really hope not but it's true
ssad.gif

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Dame Edna and Chill were released earlier this week so i'm guessing an extra month..I really hope not but it's true
ssad.gif

Geez!! I feel for you!!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I am anxiously awaiting my orders. BBR is due to arrive tomorrow, but I won't be home until Tuesday. F&F is due to arrive on Wednesday. I am kinda hoping that UPS will delay the delivery of BBR (to deliver it with F&F) so that it's not sitting around outside. Either way...I'm very excited for my goodies.

I have had UPS do that with a couple of my deliveries...so here's hoping. I hope you get something wrong in your order *snickers*
greengrin.gif

I can't wait to hear what you think about your goodies
winks.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
I really wanted to LOVE Strawberry Blonde...but, I just couldn't!
nope.gif

It looks gorgeous on all of you though!

th_confused_new.gif
Crap! Why not?

hey, just enjoying some white wine with my pizza & football
greengrin.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Latest posts