MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

elegant-one

Maybe if we mention E Z Baby Audrey will show up
lol.gif

ladyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Me too! I'm really only tempted by lip things, and some cheek stuff. I hate my eyes and will never dress them up, so there's no point buying loads of e/s just because they look pretty in the pan. Sad that I've got ugly eyes but hey, that saves me a whole lot of money.
lol.gif

Sorry about the violence, here's some TLC for you:
th_cheerup.gif
kissy.gif

Shhh.. I'm a tender Asian girl too!
curtsey.gif
th_roll1.gif

You have beautiful eyes. I know Asian eyes are hard to work with at times but there are def. many ways to dress them up! Believe me, it took me forever to learn how to work with my eyes and now I learned to love them. You should do the same. Asian eyes=good as anyone elses...yours are great!

I don't think I will buy anythin else from this collection. I am waitin for HK now and I am on a hunt for some old collection stuff at CCO's!

purrtykitty

Mmmm...tendertones! I love my Shush! tendertone. The green neutralizes my lip color to give me a gorgeous, sparkly nude color!

And momma spy is spot on. rbella =
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

abbyquack

I caved and got Brunette msf today, so now I guess I'm the proud owner of all three. It's pretty, I can't wait to try it out tomorrow so as to offer a better review than "it's pretty".
smiles.gif
I also b2m'd for deep shade, I don't know how much I will use this color- the payoff isn't that great, and the blending capability is so-so, but it's interesting that it's both purple and blue..hmm..

Oh and OT- but Parfait Amour is such a beautiful color and I've never noticed it til now! Where have I been?

Miss QQ

^^^ Yes, Parfait Amour is beautiful. I wonder if my MAC counter has it or it is discontinued. It is displayed though.

I don't know if Brunette will be too dark for me. I want to see the MSFs!

Waiting for BBR is bearable for me. I waited till July for Heatherette last year and it was tough. Worse still, Alpha girl never arrive.

It will be depressing for me to wait for Hello Kitty when the US gets it. I will "die" of excitement and anticipation.
lol.gif

just0lovely

I was excited about this collection when it came out! I ended up getting:

Blonde MSF
Redhead MSF
Brunette MSF
Soft Wave l/g
strawberry blonde l/g
What A Do l/s
red devil l/g
B-Babe l/s
Henna e/s

no more!! (at least thats what i keep telling myself) I'm not a lipgloss person - but let me tell you, strawberry blonde changed my mind! It looked scary in the tube - really out there - but it's so nice and pretty on!! It convinced me to purchase red devil and ladies, my lips have never looked and felt so seductive! haha. I initially bought blonde and redhead msfs while bypassing the brunette since it seemed so deep/dark. Today, i was just passing by (how many of you ladies find it soooo hard to pass by mac and not buy anything?!) anyways - the MUA swatched brunette on my cheeks and OMG it instantly became my FAVORITE MSF! I've been having that glowing-airbrushed-flawless-looking face all day! LOVE IT! So I got that..and prrr l/g...and nymphette l/g. =/

LP_x

Oh I don't know what to get
crybaby.gif
I want lots from this collection and lots from the permanent line too. How frustrating.

Don't shoot me... but I *think* I'm gonna skip the MSF's. I'll get 4 e/s, the 226 and the 165 and I think that's my lot from BBR. Unfortunately. I hate waiting for collections, it gives me too much time to be sensible, then I regret not getting them when they're gone. Hmmm.

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_x
Oh I don't know what to get
crybaby.gif
I want lots from this collection and lots from the permanent line too. How frustrating.

Don't shoot me... but I *think* I'm gonna skip the MSF's. I'll get 4 e/s, the 226 and the 165 and I think that's my lot from BBR. Unfortunately. I hate waiting for collections, it gives me too much time to be sensible, then I regret not getting them when they're gone. Hmmm.

I'm sorry, but i have to!!
lecture.gif
lol. The MSFs are gorgeous, you can easily dupe the e/s with perm ones!

nico

Is Blonde MSF very similar to Petticoat? I'm getting Redhead MSF,100 Strokes e/s,226 brush.But Blonde MSF screams "buy me" .It will be hard to resist

gigglegirl

its funny you mention EZ Baby, as I too believe Audrey was the supporter/main reason I bought it! And I wish I hadn't of bought the other ones, just EZ Baby as I like that its creamy and makes my lips super soft--I don't need the glitter part of some of them if I'm off to bed.

Next time tendertones come out, I'll be better equipped with this knowledge!

Miss QQ

I just saw the swatches by AngelBunny. Wow. Your pics are amazing!
th_drool.gif
They make me want to get everything. Deep Shade looks gorgeous, which I never notice until now. Thanks for sharing!

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
Well, congratulations to all of you who manage to wait. If I were in your situation, I'd be getting CPs every bloody time!

graucho.gif
th_wink3.gif

LP_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
lecture.gif

th_LMAO.gif

Okay, back to the drawing board and swatch thread with my list I go...

jenntoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
lecture.gif

A lot of them are dupable, I agree. Which ones were you thinking about getting? Maybe we can help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I just saw the swatches by AngelBunny. Wow. Your pics are amazing!
th_drool.gif
They make me want to get everything. Deep Shade looks gorgeous, which I never notice until now. Thanks for sharing!

Those pictures ARE gorgeous!!! Yummy!!!
yummy.gif

LP_x

I was going to get Pincurl, Henna, Femme-Fi and Flip.
I know Sumptious Olive is a good dupe of Henna, so I can get that at a later date, but I keep getting drawn to Pincurl and I don't know why. It's not special at all. Flip and Femme-Fi I looooove and I'm trying to build up a neutral collection and they seem ideal.

All along I've said I'm going to get Blonde MSF but I've got and adore Petticoat, so I may just get Redhead instead. Urgh I hate making decisions. It's only a problem this month because I've mentally allocated £100 for a big pro order, so I can't bring myself to spend another £100 on BBR.

stv578

Quote:
All along I've said I'm going to get Blonde MSF but I've got and adore Petticoat, so I may just get Redhead instead. Urgh I hate making decisions. It's only a problem this month because I've mentally allocated £100 for a big pro order, so I can't bring myself to spend another £100 on BBR.

I personally don't feel that Blonde MSF is really that similar to Petticoat. Blonde looks far more neutral, while Petticoat has that beautiful raspberry pink pop of colour to it. I like both, but will use Blonde far more often.

LP_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
I personally don't feel that Blonde MSF is really that similar to Petticoat. Blonde looks far more neutral, while Petticoat has that beautiful raspberry pink pop of colour to it. I like both, but will use Blonde far more often.

I sooo wish you hadsn't said that
lol.gif

LP_x

Okay. You Team NO people and MSF Enablers have reduced my list to Redhead MSF, Blonde MSF, 165, 226... and that's it. No e/s. For now
lol.gif

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Okay. You Team NO people and MSF Enablers have reduced my list to Redhead MSF, Blonde MSF, 165, 226... and that's it. No e/s. For now
lol.gif

Yeah!!!
yahoo.gif