MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

clwkerric

Re: MAC - Hair Collection (working name) Discussion

I'm pretty keen on my Redkin, Pravana, & CHI products... but I will definitely like to give MAC haircare a try... It'll smell lovely! All MAC products do!

GlossyAbby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I don't like my hair. It is fine and greasy
lol.gif

I doubt that any new products would help me and my hair... But I would give them a try. I am still waiting for the ultimate volume product!!

I concentrate myself on makeup, that is less frustrating
pretty.gif

Have you tried big sexy hair tease in a can? that will give you more volume than you culd ask for

Heiaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I don't like my hair. It is fine and greasy
lol.gif

I doubt that any new products would help me and my hair... But I would give them a try. I am still waiting for the ultimate volume product!!

I concentrate myself on makeup, that is less frustrating
pretty.gif

iagree.gif

I'm one the same boat, but luckily there's always hair extensions
winks.gif
I'm addicted to dread extensions!

AdlersMommy22

i reallyt wish i could figure out hair extensions- i used to use those jessica simpson ones and ive been trying to grow my hair out for about a year and 1/2 now- but for some reason i seriously cantget it to grow- blah!

rbella

I'm a Fredric Fekkai, Kerastase and Oscar Blandi freak. It would be very, very, very difficult to get me to stray.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I'm a Fredric Fekkai, Kerastase and Oscar Blandi freak. It would be very, very, very difficult to get me to stray.

True, Frederic Fekkai is not that bad...

rbella

Susanne,
My hair is really thin, but I have a ton of it. It does get greasy easily, but my ends dry out fast. I use Oscar Blandi dry shampoo on my roots between washes so I don't have to wash daily (I used to wash my hair twice a day). It has really helped a lot.

TDoll

lets hope it's hair products and not a collection paying homage to hair bands of the 80's....
a la Twisted Sister....
sister650.jpg

rbella

Dear God. They wear more makeup than I do.

OfficerJenny

maybe it will be a collection with palettes and compacts lined with human hair

:C

MAC_Whore

Tdoll, that is just all sorts of wrong!!! You have scared me to my core.
lol.gif

AlarmAgent

Aw, this should be interesting! I had no idea MAC ever had haircare. I think they may run into some problems though, because they're so thoroughly considered a makeup company. MAC as a brand is synonymous with lipglass, unique eyeshadows, and well, cosmetics period.

Shu Uemura didn't have the same problem because not as many people are familiar with them, and they don't have the same sort of instant connotation that MAC has for many consumers. I could be wrong, though.

I, for one, am excited to try their haircare. I hope they release leave-in conditioner with the line, because I cannot have hair without them. Just wouldn't have it, I'd shave it off.

MAC_Fafinette14

Maybe it'll be a line of hair colours/dyes, in bright, unique shades? I might buy that...even though I don't colour my hair, I've been considering it for quite some time. And if the dyes had the trademark MAC vanilla smell, that would be even better.
yes.gif

Ladydee91500

love Aveda and the wonders its worked on m hair - but this sounds interesting - Its def worth a look - how exciting
th_DANCE.gif

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Tdoll, that is just all sorts of wrong!!! You have scared me to my core.
lol.gif

I'm just sayin.... MAC could be takin' a turn for the worse... lol.

LOVE their contouring...
I may have discovered the promo image!
th_LMAO.gif

KikiB

Well when I first saw this thread, I immediately thought shampoos/conditioners, and a few styling products. I am a Fekkai fan as well, but I am an EOE when it comes to hair stuff, always in search of the next great thing.

Now I have a feeling that it will have to do with styling products and then maybe dyes, or hair mascaras. I know Fekkai does a shimmer spray during the holidays, and I have had glitter hair gel before. We also carry a hair/body glitter spray during the holidays at B&BW...and I would love to see MAC top it. Reflects glitter+ the MAC vanilla=potential disaster for me.

coachkitten

I would love a glitter hair spray from MAC! I love Sephora and Fekkai's holiday ones. I don't use it too much but I enjoy having an event to go to where I can.

animecute

next thing you know mac does your hair and makeup! =p I wonder what it'd be like to have mac salons XD

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
I'm just sayin.... MAC could be takin' a turn for the worse... lol.

LOVE their contouring...
I may have discovered the promo image!
th_LMAO.gif

shockt.gif
Ok, I do have fine hair, but I don't want to end like this
nonono.gif

Krasevayadancer

I subscribe to the thought that this will be a hippy trippy collection. We shall see of course
smiles.gif

Latest posts