MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

AlliSwan

Re: MAC - Hair Collection (working name) Discussion

Glam, for more volume, try Suave's mousse...Just use a tiny bit and don't smoosh it in your hands too much before applying to roots. Redken didn't do squat for my volume, either.

panther27

So maybe there will not be hair products after all
th_dunno.gif
Maybe this collection will have to do with the colors of makeup that would go good with different hair colors...hmm

AdlersMommy22

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that.. If I could get a set of eyeshadows, lipglosses, blushes, everythign else- that would go well with my deep brunette hair i would friggin swap ALLLLLLLLLLL of that up!

Krasevayadancer

I just had a thought. You all know how makeup brands come out with makeup to compliment your eye color? What if this is a collection that compliments your hair color?

Or maybe just hair named makeup products. Redhead msf for example, maybe mousse eyeshadow or something to that effect. We already have gel, mousse, and other hair sounding colors.

PRiNCiPESSAx4

Sadly, I will be in Disney World when it's launched! If there's one thing I love more than MAC, it's Disney World..and baseball!

I was thinking maybe based on Hair the musical? Dumb, but I don't know, it just struck me! I love Krasevayadancer's idea too!

AdlersMommy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRiNCiPESSAx4
Sadly, I will be in Disney World when it's launched! If there's one thing I love more than MAC, it's Disney World..and baseball!

I was thinking maybe based on Hair the musical? Dumb, but I don't know, it just struck me! I love Krasevayadancer's idea too!

uhm- can we be best friends? Im obsessed with disney world and i LIVE AND DIE WITH BASEBALL. I think my life would be a waste of time if there was no baseball. Seriously.

tinkerbelle2001

I was just checking out Specktra's Beauty Blog and looked at the facecharts of the NY fashion week.....

At some facecharts they were using "Brunette" en "Redhead" MSF......maybe this has something to do with this collection?????

concertina

I think you're right, tinkerbelle. I think its MSFs made to match haircolors.

Which is exciting...if I could stay one hair color long enough to get use out of one of them.
tong.gif

Kamali

Hello,

this collection seems to definetely have MSFs.At least if you trust a source in which I read about a woman talking about some sort of this: "I just had the chance to get a quick glance on the "Hello Kitty Collection"next to it I saw some sort of powder matching to hair colours from the Hair collection"

Well,that is pretty much what I read about.

Doens't mean there will be NO hair products.But it does mean there WILL BE Face Products
winks.gif

But I can't remember where I read about this.It was definetely when I searched for information on the Hello Kitty Edition.

Meryl

Re: Hair (working name) Collection Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Years ago they did, actually!

I can remember shampoo, conditioner and styling gel.

I remember them too! In large cylinder plastic bottles.

They had 3 shampoos, but if you checked the ingredients carefully, they were all very, very similar. I used all three interchangeably. They had a nice enough texturizer too.

starangel2383

i have viewed the update book for the upcoming collections and this collection has nothing to do with hair products but it is coming out with a set of three e/s for each hair color, 3 lippies for each hair color and i believe that there was other things as well, but no mention of hair products.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by starangel2383
i have viewed the update book for the upcoming collections and this collection has nothing to do with hair products but it is coming out with a set of three e/s for each hair color, 3 lippies for each hair color and i believe that there was other things as well, but no mention of hair products.

I know everyone keeps mentioning drugstore brands that do the whole "eye color/hair color" thing But Im actually sort of excited for this...like you know MAC would do it waaaaayyy better.

Only I have black hair...I hope they have a category for that and not just blonde, red, and brunette.

Miss QQ

^^^ Me too! Not jet-black, though. It's dark brown-black. I think the sun has damaged it.
lol.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysellerie
I see...Mac is going to conquer our WHOLE bathroom!
greengrin.gif

They won't stop until they come out with MAC tampons!!!!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
They won't stop until they come out with MAC tampons!!!!

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

And you know we would buy these!! Perhaps they would look at bit like the Mattene packaging?

tong.gif

jeffreygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by starangel2383

I've totally lost any interest in this collection!
th_rolleye0014.gif
Thanks for the info anyways!

kokometro

Blonde, Brunette, Redhead Jan 1 09

My dear friend let me peek into the Mac upcoming collection book today.

There were just a few details on the Blonde Brunette Redhead collection that will be at counters on Jan 1, 2009.

This is a mini collection for each hair color.

The redhead colors listed were
Eye shadow : French Cuff
Lipstick: Dream
Lipglass: Red Devil
Eye liner: Teddy (repromote)
Redhead MSF

I didn't see the colors for the blonde, brunette collection. The artwork for the collection had .. a blonde, brunette, and redhead wearing updo hair.

The book talked about color theory so I'm really into this. I'm a redhead and I love collections for reds!! The MA told me that there will be MSF for each hair color. Should be fun.

No pics of products and the products weren't shown at the latest Mac info meeting.

choochoo.gif

coachkitten

If there are MSFs involved in the collection like it has been rumored I will be getting them all! I don't care if I am a brunette. I will make the blonde, red, brown, or black haired MSF work for me!!
smiles.gif

Corvs Queen

So finally the time has come that my multicolored hair will pay off. I have a bit of mousy brown, dark brown, red, auburn and blonde hair. The best part, it's all natural. And like coachkitten, I will make all of them work too. Somehow, Someway.