MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

Sanayhs

Re: MAC - Hair Collection (working name) Discussion

Regardless of what it turns out to be, it will still be something new to play with in the stores!

sinergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by animecute
next thing you know mac does your hair and makeup! =p I wonder what it'd be like to have mac salons XD

that would be insane.
drools.gif
i would work there and never ever want to leave ever.
yahoo.gif

ohnna-lee

When I saw the topic Hair and MAC my mind did not go to hair products at all.

More quads and lips geared towards blondes, brunnettes and redheads. They already have come out with so much new stuff, where would they put it all?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee

More quads and lips geared towards blondes, brunnettes and redheads. They already have come out with so much new stuff, where would they put it all?

Great idea!
But that's not really MAC, I think - they make products for all ages and all genders - I don't think they would tell us which shades you should wear just because you have a certain hair colour.

I hope you can understand what I mean
winks.gif

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Great idea!
But that's not really MAC, I think - they make products for all ages and all genders - I don't think they would tell us which shades you should wear just because you have a certain hair colour.

I hope you can understand what I mean
winks.gif

I do understand.

People are proud of their hair color, why not market it so they can show it. Little compacts that proclaim the love of your hair color whether dyed or not.

I don't know, it was just what crossed my mind as I saw the thread topic. Not saying that it would be strict but MAC sometimes does come out with collections that people just totally over look because it is all blues or what have you, I saw it so many times in the forums on MySpace and even here where people are adamant about not getting a certain collection because it is not their color.

I remember when I first started dying my hair the color company had t-shirts aimed at each hair color, (not saying MAC should make t-shirts) they were so cute and came in brunette, blonde, redhead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee

This is what I thought as well.

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I don't like my hair. It is fine and greasy
lol.gif

I doubt that any new products would help me and my hair... But I would give them a try. I am still waiting for the ultimate volume product!!

I concentrate myself on makeup, that is less frustrating
pretty.gif

Try Redken

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
Try Redken

I do use Redken. Their products are really good and I can recommend them, but in fact ... well... they smell good
winks.gif
I don't get more volume.

tiramisu

Re: Hair (working name) Collection Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty0411
aw... really?!

I love MAC's skin care!
smiles.gif
It makes my face feel so soft and purdy!

*edit* Hair care?! Sounds interesting, I wonder how they will smell like. hahah

I'm with you^ !! I don't know what I'd do without Cremewash and Studio Moisture Cream but be really crabby. haha

I too am excited to see what MAC comes out with.. I'll be buying
cutey.gif

erine1881

Re: Hair (working name) Collection Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
I'm with you^ !! I don't know what I'd do without Cremewash and Studio Moisture Cream but be really crabby. haha

I too am excited to see what MAC comes out with.. I'll be buying
cutey.gif

same here. cremewash is frickin' awesome!!! i was sad when they DC'd my moisture feed eye, but hello moisurlush eye!

Sanayhs

In the fashion week look breakdowns, there are mention of blonde and redhead msfs. Anyone else thinking those may tie in to this collection?

Hilly

blah...not interested in this one. I'll save my dollas for makeup!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I subscribe to the thought that this will be a hippy trippy collection. We shall see of course
smiles.gif

I agree. That's the first thing that I thought. I hope this is the case. I think that would be so cool for Spring '09. I really don't want MAC to get into the hair game. I think that they try to do too much. Focus on ONE thing. They are just starting to get their groove back with impressive collections and they are already trying to diversify. Makeup is what you do best. Stick to that.