MAC Casual Colour discussion

Richelle83

your hair looks cute!

how did you find the texture of the lip combo? did ES change the longevity of DD or anything?
Thanks! I actually love the texture of both together. Individually they seemed a bit matte but together they became kinda glossy-it's adjustable. The longevity wasn't the same basically lasted like a regular lipstick, while the prolong on it's own lasts at least 7hrs I believe. Not very practical in terms of retouching but you know....it's fun to see what color comes out!

xasperadastra

I don't know why, but it seems that also this collection won't arrive in Italy -_________________- what's wrong with us? Mac thinks we don't use blush??? (We haven't had Tres Cheek too)... uff!

bulbasaur359

I just saw casual color on macy's website. I thought they would be mac store only or something but maybe not. I get my Out for Fun tomorrow and can't wait.

Pinkdollface

I don't know why, but it seems that also this collection won't arrive in Italy -_________________- what's wrong with us? Mac thinks we don't use blush??? (We haven't had Tres Cheek too)... uff!
That sucks:( Are you still looking for some Tres Cheek blushes? I recently shipped international for the first time and now i'm waiting to see if the packages will arrive fine, but i have a BU of IF and PP and i might sell them as i got to much blush lately:p
This collection is on maccosmetics.nl, but all the cheek and lip colours are listed as sold out. I'm thinking that's a mistake because they were supposed to launch next saturday only in the pro store. Maybe we will get them online as well now.

Edelmc

Can anyone tell me if these are in store in the uk or just online please?
I have been told by the mua at my local store here in Ireland that we are getting it in store so I would think it will be available on counter in the uk too

MrsB

Thanks Edelmc! I was hoping it would be available as I never get to a mac counter but I'll be at one on Saturday and I'd love to see the shades in person

pemily

Would anyone be willing to cp for me?! Like 2 stores in aus are getting these and no pro Please please pm me if your able to help xo

honey on boost

^ I sent you a message. I can help you get them if you'd like.

So I narrowed down my list to

Weekend Getaway
Relaxation
Keep it Loose
(maybe) Out for fun - I wanna see this one in person.

Audrey C

Just got my Fedex notification - Out For Fun and Keep It Casual will be here tomorrow!
th_happy1.gif

I know I'll love both as lippies - if they work as blush I'll be thrilled. I'm going to try to be strong and not even crack the seal on KIC until fall. Our For Fun will be on as soon as I get home from work.

elegant-one

Got my Weekend Getaway & it is so BEAUTIFUL on both lips & cheeks - I love love it. Lovely blushing rosey pink pink. It lasted perfectly for hours. So I just ordered Keep it Casual.

Audrey C

Got my Weekend Getaway & it is so BEAUTIFUL on both lips & cheeks - I love love it. Lovely blushing rosey pink pink. It lasted perfectly for hours. So I just ordered Keep it Casual.
Glad to hear you liked yours. How did you apply it as blush? With fingers? I'm wondering if these can be sheered out with a brush - 130 or 188 perhaps? Any other suggestions?

aradhana

Just got my Fedex notification - Out For Fun and Keep It Casual will be here tomorrow!
th_happy1.gif

I know I'll love both as lippies - if they work as blush I'll be thrilled. I'm going to try to be strong and not even crack the seal on KIC until fall. Our For Fun will be on as soon as I get home from work.
got mine today too! out for fun and evening stroll....
fluffy.gif

elegant-one

Glad to hear you liked yours. How did you apply it as blush? With fingers? I'm wondering if these can be sheered out with a brush - 130 or 188 perhaps? Any other suggestions?
Yep, used my fingers to just pat it on. It blends beautifully. A brush would work well too but I love how the fingers make it look very natural. That & I can be lazy. You can sheer them out.

PixieDancer

I got my WG and OFF today... WG is really pretty! Can't wait to try it tomorrow on my cheeks! And I'm trying REALLY hard to resist KIC! I'm sure by fall I'll be kicking myself for that restraint!
Let me know how you like KIC!

duckrodeo

I got my WG and OFF today... WG is really pretty! Can't wait to try it tomorrow on my cheeks! And I'm trying REALLY hard to resist KIC! I'm sure by fall I'll be kicking myself for that restraint!
Let me know how you like KIC!
Lol, I bought OFF and KIC, but I'm resisting Weekend Getaway because I do not need any more pinks.

I got my package with OFF today, and KIC will come tomorrow, wee! I haven't tried Out For Fun on the cheeks yet, but as a lip color it's fab!

If anyone is looking for a cuticle pusher to use as a spatula to scoop out product (a la LV2EVOLVE's suggestion), Ulta has a pretty good one in stores - it's their own brand and it should be around $10 or so. It's heavy duty metal, is easily wiped off, cleaned and sanitized, and the scoop part is just blunt enough to scoop out product without it being too sharp. I definitely recommend it!

Latest posts