MAC - Cham Pale Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Cham-Pale
“Bleached or stridently bold brows. Skin that’s under-refined yet ultra alive. A bare lip and lash. Summer’s nude face is about grooming on the verge of grunge – tough, urban and sensually androgynous. She doesn’t care a lot, but she cares enough. Think shine-enhancing textures for a skincare-effect makeup that’s hydrated and bathed in light…”

A pale and nude coloured collection inspired by MAC's FW trends and contains Special Reserve Highlight Powders.

Source: A blogger that Falls in love with Makeup: MAC Sneak Peeks of Fall '10

This will be a two part collection released December 26th 2010 in the US and Canada, in January 2011 international.

Cham Pale Colour
Cham Pale Skincare

What do you think? Do you look forward to it?

More infos to follow!

laylalovesmac

This will be my first after Christmas collection, and I am so excited!
greengrin.gif
Pale
drools.gif

Visi

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
greengrin.gif
Pale
drools.gif

I'm excited too
greengrin.gif

Nude
th_drool.gif

liba

Those highlight powders!! I keep hoping there will be some new product, whether it's one of these or the Magically Cool powder from VV that will give my skin a dewey sheen that's almost like gloss, slicks right over pores and isn't dry-textured or powdery at all.

Almus

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
greengrin.gif
Pale
drools.gif

Same here!

LMD84

i'm excited for this collection based on product names alone! i will deffo want the quad
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i'm excited for this collection based on product names alone! i will deffo want the quad
smiles.gif

Me too!
yes.gif
And that is rare. I, like, NEVER buy quads.
shockt.gif

tamarindi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visi
Did I miss something? What quad???

From the Early Buzz...
Originally Posted by peachsuns

Cham Pale Colour-
Lipgelee- Sin-tillation, Luxure, Bubble Lounge, Straight to the Heat
Lipstick- Fluster, Quiet, Please
Special Reserve Highlight Powder-Chez Chez Lame, Rose Ole
Chromagraphic Pencil- NW 25/NC 30, NC 15/NW 20
Eye Kohl- I get no kick
Eye Shadow Quad- Caviar Dreams
Kohl Power Eye Pencil- Feline

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarindi
From the Early Buzz...
Originally Posted by peachsuns

Cham Pale Colour-
Lipgelee- Sin-tillation, Luxure, Bubble Lounge, Straight to the Heat
Lipstick- Fluster, Quiet, Please
Special Reserve Highlight Powder-Chez Chez Lame, Rose Ole
Chromagraphic Pencil- NW 25/NC 30, NC 15/NW 20
Eye Kohl- I get no kick
Eye Shadow Quad- Caviar Dreams
Kohl Power Eye Pencil- Feline

the lipgelees - are any repromotes? i've never bought any before and resort life isn't really doing much for me.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm not super-fond of lip gelees, since I find them a bit greasy. That said, I have and like Amber Russe, which strikes me as the kind of colour that I'd expect from this collection.

I enjoyed the after Christmas collections last year, particularly Love Lace. I enjoyed seeing an ultra-cool palette. I also enjoyed Danse (oh Lightscapade, how I miss thee) and I expect this collection to be somewhat similar to that.

Is Quiet, Please a re-promote? It sounds familiar.

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
the lipgelees - are any repromotes? i've never bought any before and resort life isn't really doing much for me.

I don't think there are any re-promotes as i don't remember any of those names. Quite, Please lipstick is a re-promote though. I think it came out last year but i don't remember what it looks like. Got to find a swatch now!

I wish they would've re-promoted Grand Entrance eyesahdow. Its the perfect champagne shade and i'm scared i might hit the pan soon!

meg_curls

Lipstick in Quiet,Please? As in the one released with Red She Said?!?!?

I LOVE THAT LIPSTICK. GIMME GIMME!

meg_curls

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky

I don't recognize any repromotes. Hopefully they will have more of a micro-shimmer look to them as opposed to the glitter in Resort Life, Preppy, etc.

Camnagem

Super excited for this collection!

Do we have any info on the skincare portion? If I beg and plead loud enough do you think VAE/VATM will show up? I still have several back-ups of both, but I will always need more!
yes.gif

Latest posts