MAC - Cham Pale Discussion

Prettypackages

I have the caviar dreams quad, but was considering giving it away, the only color I really like is the pink one. Are there dupes for Caviar Dreams and Et Tu Bouquet? Mac or non Mac will work.

JennsJewelz

I went to pick up some Jeanius things from MAC today, and Acid Washed was sold out, but they had Quiet, Please in its place. It is sooooo pretty with Painted On from Jeanius!! Can't believe it took me this long to pick this one up! :) I'm a happy camper, though... it's my one item from this collection, so I didn't completely miss out! :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hm... I think I've seen a couple kicking around here, so I might have to check that out. I was convinced that it wouldn't show up on my lips. The pro store still has the eye shadow quad kicking about...

I went to pick up some Jeanius things from MAC today, and Acid Washed was sold out, but they had Quiet, Please in its place. It is sooooo pretty with Painted On from Jeanius!! Can't believe it took me this long to pick this one up! :) I'm a happy camper, though... it's my one item from this collection, so I didn't completely miss out! :)

LMD84

lol! just when you thought you had safely skipped a collection! lol!

JennsJewelz

^^ Katred, check it out! It gives almost an ethereal glow... and it's more pigmented than Acid Washed (although barely!)

^^Lou... lmao! I know! I don't think I'll ever be entirely safe again from a collection... :p

LMD84

^^ Katred, check it out! It gives almost an ethereal glow... and it's more pigmented than Acid Washed (although barely!)

^^Lou... lmao! I know! I don't think I'll ever be entirely safe again from a collection... :p
yeah i thought i was safe from jeanius but then bought a bloody lipstick!

macnc50diva

I ended up with 5 felines from this one...that is my go to black from now on. I love it! Loved the chromagraphic pencils too although I have no idea what I'll be doing with them. lol Those lip gelees were a total shock though! They were so shimmery omg...

Pinkdollface

I ended up with 5 felines from this one...that is my go to black from now on. I love it! Loved the chromagraphic pencils too although I have no idea what I'll be doing with them. lol Those lip gelees were a total shock though! They were so shimmery omg...

The chromagraphic pencils are nice on the waterline to brighten up the eyes. You can also use them as a concealer if it's the same as your skintone.

Alisha1

agreed!! i love my feline pencil.. have to go back to smolder once its finished.. hopefully mac repromotes it again soon. hah.

I can't believe I never purchased Feline :( like what was I asleep or something?! :/ Hopefully they repromote - and soon because my Urban Decay Perversion seems to be running out...

BeckyBenett

I can't believe I never purchased Feline :( like what was I asleep or something?! :/ Hopefully they repromote - and soon because my Urban Decay Perversion seems to be running out...
i actually forgot that feline was coming out with this collection so when i bought a lippie from it, i skipped the liner. then near the end of the collection, i remembered and rushed after work to see if they still had it. i managed to get the last one so i was very happy. perhaps you can use smolder in the meantime?

suuzieq

I was extremely disspointed in the paint pots and this is from someone who is a big lover of these. The formulation just sux:( Anyone else feel this way?

LMD84

I got Chez Chez lame and chilled on ice paint pot
smiles.gif
i bought this and love it! iot's very subtle but pretty :)

Latest posts