MAC - Cham Pale Discussion

Thanks for the replies about which brush to use, you've been really helpful. I have some "dupes" of the brushes mentioned, and of course, I have fingers!

LMD84

I just got my package delivered today! I got Vintage Selection paint pot from this collection and I can tell already that I'm going to love it. It's my first ever paint pot too!
My plan is to use this one as a quick and easy eye colour for work and put on some Dark Diversion fluidline with it!

Actually now that I'm thinking about it, would some kind person here recommend what kind of brush I should use to apply a paint pot? I don't mind if you use MAC numbers, I can look it up on the website and find my own version until I can afford some MAC brushes!
for paint pots i generally use my finger or a 217 to apply and blend iti out :)

lilithsnake6

Which creme bronzer do you use?

I've been using the new MAC one from last summer's TTB collection- Creme Bronzer in Weekend- it looks really orange in the pan but barely shows up on skin so you can't really over-do it & drying, it kinda melts into your skin- I like it so much more than powder bronzers which almost feel like a mask compared to this- I really hope Surf Baby returns with these

chickatthegym

I really liked those cream bronzers too:) Just a hint of color and shimmer.... hope they have new ones this year too!!!

I just wanted to share the look I did today with Vintage Selection PP. Super easy and turned out really pretty!

My husband was ready to leave so I had about 5 minutes lol.
pretty.gif

FACE:
Prime with Philosophy The Present Clear Makeup
MUFE Mat Velvet + HD Foundation
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
Smashbox Blush Rush in Radiance on Cheeks

EYES:
MAC Vintage Selection Paint Pot all over lid
Line upper and lower with Urban Decay Asphyxia 24/7 Eyeliner
L'Oréal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

LIPS:
MAC Sin-tillation Lip Gelee

Ange1

I got:

Chromographic Pencil NC25/NW30
I Get No Kick e/l

Those were the only things that cought my eye. I looooooooove nw30 pencil, it makes my eyes magical!! IGNK is okay, still debating. Going use it a few more times to see if its completely useful to my collection. :) Happy hauling everyone!

chickatthegym

Did anyone figure out where to find the Face Charts for this collection online? Saw them at Macy's the other day and they were really pretty and now I can't find them ANYWHERE online!!! Please please help
anyone.gif

kanne

Just letting the Aussie's know that this and Stylishly Yours is online! Caviar Dreams quad is sold out already. I'm gonna get IGNK and feline, but I don't think it's gonna get here for awhile! =/

GlamQueen21

When I got both Fix+ Lavender and Feline Khol Power Eye Pencil in the mail Monday, I am really satisfied with this collection. Fix+ Lavender smells so nice!! I think i might want to back it up.

spectrolite

I love Fix+ Lavender even more than Fix+ Rose. I have one backup but I think I will go get 2 more. It's one of my favorite Mac products ever. I also got from this collection:

Lavender lip conditioner
Rose Ole
Feline back up
and I Get No Kick kohl

I might go back for Vintage Selection paint pot too. It's so pretttttty!

kanne

Just got my order! Feline and IGNK....have to say, from someone who has always used Rimmel eyeliners I'm fairly impressed. Feline really is the blackest black.

PinkBasset

I just saw this collection. I can't say I'm impressed. The MA's where shocked that I bought just one thing - IGNK!
greengrin.gif
I considered Dangerous Cuvee, but it really was so sheer when blended that I thought it wouldn't do much. It was buildable, but I was afraid of creasing if packing on too much of a creamy product on my lids. So it stayed there. The MA warned me they got very little of everything, so I should pick up what I want soon. I just wasn't feeling this one. The lipgelees were as awful as I expected them to be. They are so raw with the metallic shine, and the glitter gets lost in the icy feeling. When I tried to rub them off of my hand, then the glitter came visible and was everywhere. Same with the paint pots. Chez Chez lame was quite nice on the back of my hand, but it wasn't too special for me to get it.

I kinda wanted to get another Feline, but I still have plenty left on my current Feline. They will repromote it by the time I'm running out. Hopefully... ;)

The lavender-products smelled like citrus or something, I didn't get lavender at all?

kanne

I kinda wanted to get another Feline, but I still have plenty left on my current Feline. They will repromote it by the time I'm running out. Hopefully... ;)
Haha I only got my first Feline yesterday and I'm already wondering if I should get backups! And of IGNK...seriously so gorgeous! As soon as mum saw them she wanted both.

Door

After seeing this collection today, I wasn't too impressed either. There were some nice products, but in overall this collection leaves me cold. I didn't even swatch most of the products. Anyway, I didn't leave the counter empty handed. I bought Feline (my 1st one), IGNK and the Chez Chez Lame. I've been looking for a nice highlighter for some time now and since Stylishly Yours didn't make it here, I thought I'll give this a try. I wore this tonight and so far I'm quite happy with it.

PinkBasset

After seeing this collection today, I wasn't too impressed either. There were some nice products, but in overall this collection leaves me cold. I didn't even swatch most of the products. Anyway, I didn't leave the counter empty handed. I bought Feline (my 1st one), IGNK and the Chez Chez Lame. I've been looking for a nice highlighter for some time now and since Stylishly Yours didn't make it here, I thought I'll give this a try. I wore this tonight and so far I'm quite happy with it.

When do we ever leave from Mac empty handed?
lol.gif
I got Folie and lashes along with the liner, I figured the "haul" would be miserable otherwise.
greengrin.gif

makeupgirlie

only two things from this collection caught my eye and they were vintage selection paint pot and the caviar dreams quad. i ordered them off nordstrom and so far i like them both :)

elegant-one

I picked up the lip conditioner - Calm Mode this weekend & It is lovely! My lips were getting so dry from the weather/heater & this just made them so smooth & soft. It gives my pigmented lips this really pretty soft pinkish sheen. I love it.

Latest posts