MAC - Cham Pale Discussion

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarindi
Definitly the Quad for me and Feline, I've yet to buy it and I think it is about time.

That's my list right now, too. But, like always, it will expand when swatches/info pop up.
graucho.gif

And I'm also interested in the skincare portion- for once.
graucho.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Super excited for this collection!

Do we have any info on the skincare portion? If I beg and plead loud enough do you think VAE/VATM will show up? I still have several back-ups of both, but I will always need more!
yes.gif

if these do come out i will be buying them this time! i'm not missing out on the exfoliator again!!
smiles.gif

Soul Unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by liba
Those highlight powders!! I keep hoping there will be some new product, whether it's one of these or the Magically Cool powder from VV that will give my skin a dewey sheen that's almost like gloss, slicks right over pores and isn't dry-textured or powdery at all.

I am with you on all of the above ^^^^^^^^^

Is it sad that I only want the quad based on the name itself?

....Caviar Dreams *sigh*

I'll take 2 Feline Kohl pencils whilst i'm on a roll too!!
mac_addict.gif

Soul Unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
if these do come out i will be buying them this time! i'm not missing out on the exfoliator again!!
smiles.gif

Co-signed!!!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Unique
Co-signed!!!

hee hee!
smiles.gif
why did we not get them last time around?!
mac_addict.gif

BadBadGirl

Well, I'll be buying about 4 or 5 Feline liners- I swear to never need to buy anymore after this release! LOL

Maybe a lipgelee or two depending on the color.

Soul Unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
hee hee!
smiles.gif
why did we not get them last time around?!
mac_addict.gif

I know!!!!?
shockt.gif
Definitely not passing them up again!!! The closest i've come to anything like VAE is in body scrub form - Soap & Glory 'Some Like It Hot Body Softening Thermal Scrub'.

Fingers cross for a repromote!

SmokeSignal16

Quiet, Please is a repromote from Red, She Said holiday 2008, I will be getting another I loved that color!!!! Interesting to see what they do with skincare.

GlamQueen21

I'll be getting Caviar Dreams Quad, maybe a lipgelee or two and most of all 6 Feline Khol Powers!!! I'm glad that Quiet, Please l/s is being repromoted! I have a backup of it and I might get another one again lol it was my very first MAC lipstick.

liba

They repromote Feline every year, guys - you probably don't need $200 worth of them this time around!
whistle.gif
th_rolleye0014.gif
2cents.gif

Just call me The Anti-Enabler
cutey.gif

blazeno.8

The name of the collection seems a little off putting. I'm not going to decide on anything until I see more.

MzzRach

Feline is the sexiest black eyeliner pencil ever. I only have one, so I may pick up another with this release.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Feline is the sexiest black eyeliner pencil ever. I only have one, so I may pick up another with this release.

Never tried it.
nope.gif
Will probably pick up at least two. I love me some black eyeliner!
cutey.gif

liba

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Never tried it.
nope.gif
Will probably pick up at least two. I love me some black eyeliner!
cutey.gif

I've always been leery of Kohl Powers - they're nice and soft but they always seem to smear and smudge on me. I like Raven a lot since even if that one runs, it's pretty subtle. Maybe I shouldn't put them in my water line?

SmokeSignal16

Yeah like Sense of Style and Raven eye kohls have been just fine on my lower lashline. Feline I like to use on my waterline and then I go over it with Stila's Black Onyx kajal so it makes it super black and it stays put. But Feline doesn't last on me a lone.

User38

I need to bu my Feline -- but the whole collection seems interesting.. will have to really swatch in person... I never got any samples for this (figures
greengrin.gif
when all I really want is some more Feline).

I don't have any problems with Feline on my waterline... it doesn't run or sting when I wear my contacts
smiles.gif