MAC - Cham Pale Discussion

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by liba
I've always been leery of Kohl Powers - they're nice and soft but they always seem to smear and smudge on me. I like Raven a lot since even if that one runs, it's pretty subtle. Maybe I shouldn't put them in my water line?

I've heard they smudge, too, but more often than not, I like the smudge-y look. But, I think UD 24/7 will still be my favorite. But, I will give Feline a try.
yes.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I've heard they smudge, too, but more often than not, I like the smudge-y look. But, I think UD 24/7 will still be my favorite. But, I will give Feline a try.
yes.gif

i'm going to get my first one with this collection
yes.gif
i go through black liner like nobody's business, i normally go for UD's 24/7 in zero but i've heard great things about this and the black chromagraphic pencil so i'll get feline and black black from the pro store
smiles.gif

LMD84

yeah i usually use ud zero liner but i might finally get feline to see what the fuss is about this time around!
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i'm going to get my first one with this collection
yes.gif
i go through black liner like nobody's business, i normally go for UD's 24/7 in zero but i've heard great things about this and the black chromagraphic pencil so i'll get feline and black black from the pro store
smiles.gif

I want to try black black, too. Will probably add it when I finally do a pro order next spring
graucho.gif

Visi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarindi
From the Early Buzz...
Originally Posted by peachsuns

Cham Pale Colour-
Lipgelee- Sin-tillation, Luxure, Bubble Lounge, Straight to the Heat
Lipstick- Fluster, Quiet, Please
Special Reserve Highlight Powder-Chez Chez Lame, Rose Ole
Chromagraphic Pencil- NW 25/NC 30, NC 15/NW 20
Eye Kohl- I get no kick
Eye Shadow Quad- Caviar Dreams
Kohl Power Eye Pencil- Feline

Thank you so much
th_hug.gif

I love the lipgelees so I'm excited to see some new shades! I can't wait to see pictures of all of this
th_DANCE.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visi
Thank you so much
th_hug.gif

I love the lipgelees so I'm excited to see some new shades! I can't wait to see pictures of all of this
th_DANCE.gif

iagree.gif
me too!
smiles.gif
this collection sounds like it's going to be beautiful!

tamarindi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
iagree.gif
me too!
smiles.gif
this collection sounds like it's going to be beautiful!

I agree exactly my kind of collection, hope it will not disappoint, I also hope it wouldn't be as pale as the Rodarte collection - that is just too pale for me.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarindi
I agree exactly my kind of collection, hope it will not disappoint, I also hope it wouldn't be as pale as the Rodarte collection - that is just too pale for me.

yes i completely agree with you
yes.gif

Shadowy Lady

Lol, the name of the quad scares me. I spent my childhood by the Caspian sea (high production of caviar with worldwide export) and I hate caviar :/

boxing day collections are hit and miss for me. Let's wait for more info

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Lol, the name of the quad scares me. I spent my childhood by the Caspian sea (high production of caviar with worldwide export) and I hate caviar :/

Then I guess the quad is more caviar nightmares than caviar dreams for you.
th_LMAO.gif

spunky

Quote:

i'm not a big fan of it, but the collection as a whole intrigues me
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
th_LMAO.gif

hehehe!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif

th_roll1.gif

I myself have very high hopes for the quad!
graucho.gif

LMD84

Quote:

oh dear! well hopefully when you see the quad you wont be so scared!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
The name of the collection seems a little off putting. I'm not going to decide on anything until I see more.

Agreed. Someone says "pale" and I immediately think the products wont work for me. It's a working name though right?

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif

th_LMAO.gif
It's been a while and my taste buds might have matured. Most 9-year olds wouldn't like caviar. If the quad is nice i'll get it despite the name
yes.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Agreed. Someone says "pale" and I immediately think the products wont work for me. It's a working name though right?

i remember Em saying it was a working name, but Erin gave the release date as boxing day and no mention of it being a working name. i guess we'll find out once our ladies have been to the update.

silentstorm143

I dont know quite how I feel about this collection Cham Pale I am thinking golds and ambers maybe some nudes pearlescent finishes. As for the quad I wonder why caviar would be the name and how they are going to make it fit with the theme of caviar.The quad sounds like it could have potential tho color wise I mean some caviar is pretty -i wont eat it lol- but the colors can be very pretty with ambers reds and different shade of browns. I guess we will see.

MAC_Fafinette14

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif
It's been a while and my taste buds might have matured. Most 9-year olds wouldn't like caviar.

I'd be the exception...I tried it a few times when I was a kid and loved the stuff. I'd guess it's all a matter of personal taste.

Looking forward to the new eye kohl though! If they're mentioning caviar in the quad, maybe the kohl would be champagne-coloured, or a black/blackened taupe with gold pearl.
th_wink3.gif

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah i usually use ud zero liner but i might finally get feline to see what the fuss is about this time around!
smiles.gif

I bought one Feline the first time it came out, used it a couple of times and now I keep it "just because". That mess smudges like nothing else, I just don't get the hype. I will tout the greatness of UD's Zero - which is just as black, if not blacker, if that's even possible, AND it doesn't budge - and all of the 24/7 eyeliners in general - from now on!
th_worship.gif

But try it... it might work for you. My bet is that you'll go back to Zero!
winks.gif