MAC - Cremeblend Blush Discussion

LMD84

Hm, you could take a clean tissue and wipe off the top layer? I do that for my powder blushes and MSFs, a couple of swipes and I would like to believe they are a bit cleaner.
tissue sometimes leaves little fuzzy bits on the ccb's :( it is annoying but when you get some hair on a cream product fingers are the best way to get rid of hairs!

rockin

How can you clean them? on my CCB there is a little hair and I'm not able to remove it
thdrama.gif

Have you tried tweezers?

shontay07108

Aww I feel like this collection is flying under the radar because it's perm and the products seem so dull in the pan. They are lovely though. I love how they apply. I put on tea petal(Or is it petal tea? I forget. Lol) this morning and it's still going strong. About to head out to a counter and see the other shades.

shimmergrass

yeah if you are not careful with what brush to use, it sheds in the blush, i used my 109 and it shed like anything.... but i was able to remove it with tweezers without wasting too much product! the formula is amazing! i tied tea petal in store, but i am going to wait to purchase one, only bcz i have a few and I dont want them to go bad too quickly! has anyone has problems with them going bad?

Shadowy Lady

I tested all of these today and they are quite lovely. I wanted to wait coz their perm but I fell in love with Ladyblush so I picked that one up. It's an amazing natural blush on my skintone (NW20-25) and I love the glow. It's also surprsingly long lasting. I think I've become a cream blush convert :D

Meryl

I had no intention of buying another blush but I fell in love with So Sweet So Easy and had to get it. It's so sheer and pretty!

I assume putting it on with my fingers is the right way to go?

elegant-one

I had no intention of buying another blush but I fell in love with So Sweet So Easy and had to get it. It's so sheer and pretty!

I assume putting it on with my fingers is the right way to go?
SWSE is one of THE prettiest colors! Great choice. You can use a brush, but fingers are easy :)

I love all the other colors on my lips as well, but for some reason the new peach one, Something Special didn't work that well on the lips color wise.

shimmergrass

can anyone compares the new formula to the NYX cream blushes? I have heard great things about that too...

any advice?

macnc50diva

I went to MAC Pro and swatched these and decided once again I'll be passing on a collection. Come on MAC! Give a girl a better color range! lol To me, this collection has far too many neutrals in it. Where's the color? Love the formula though ;)

xasperadastra

yesterday I've used Brit wit for the first time ... it's the lightes shade I have but it's easyly buildable! It's also the most natural.. it is really good for a fresh and natural look!

2browneyes

I enjoy reading this thread to get a great feeling about these blushes via the experiences you guys have. I'm a lil bummed that I can't use them thanks to my combination skin :(

xasperadastra

I enjoy reading this thread to get a great feeling about these blushes via the experiences you guys have. I'm a lil bummed that I can't use them thanks to my combination skin :(

uhm I have oily skin but brit wit and virgin isle don't make any problem on me ...I'll probably won't use them during the summer though!