MAC - Cremeblend Blush Discussion

PinkBasset

Tea Petal will be gorgeous on medium and dark skintones!
heat.gif

How long these stay good in average? I have some creme blushes but I'm worried they will go bad before I make even a dent in them. Luckily these will be permanent so maybe I could wait before I get another one.

shimmergrass

yeah I am glad they are permanent. no need to rush and buy them. I have one from lilly land collection and i have used it many times and there is barely a dent. That is why gripe with cream products, they go bad before you get a chance to use it up.

shimmergrass

i am not sure if it has been mentioned but these are also available in pro-pan form. They retail for $16.50 in USA

Junkie

All of them are perm? I noticed a few were from past collections and some were in the regular line - but some are new, no? Those are perm too?

Edit: OMG! The blushcremes are being discontinued?! I need to pick up Lillicent before this happens! *cries*

LMD84

All of them are perm? I noticed a few were from past collections and some were in the regular line - but some are new, no? Those are perm too?

Edit: OMG! The blushcremes are being discontinued?! I need to pick up Lillicent before this happens! *cries*
yeah the blush cremes are all d/c and being replaced with these babies!

Miss Berri

They are very nice. My only complaint is that they changed posey. It's now more brown than it was previously

shontay07108

I got my package awhile ago with Posey and Tea Petal. I couldn't be happier! Posey is a gorgeous peachy/coral. I love colors like this because they brighten my complexion. It's plenty pigmented without much effort also. I don't see any brown in it. Tea Petal is a pretty plum/brown. It's also very pigmented. I was worried at first that it might be just a creme version of Notable blush, but it isn't. Notable is much more red. I am so impressed with these that I want more. I'm not sure about how the other colors will work for me, though so I will wait until I can get around to seeing them in person. A successful, small haul. I'm putting pics in the swatch thread in a few.

2browneyes

^ Just saw ur swtches....pretty colors. I wonder if they are good to use on sometimes combination skin. Idk if that was discussed earlier on in this thread and I didn't really feel like reading back thru :)

bis

Got the new Brit Wit yesterday. Unfortunately I could not compare them to the old versions, they already took away the Blushcremes. The new Brit Wit looks very brown in the pot, but swatched it is a very nice neutral pink, great for all looks and every day. I might go back for Posey, but I have time for this one.

xasperadastra

I`m thinking that Ladyblush will look good on my nc 20 light skin, what do you think?

I think it would be great! I'm NC20 too and it's my favourite, i'll buy it for sure ^^

How can you clean them? on my CCB there is a little hair and I'm not able to remove it
thdrama.gif

Junkie

I went to a store today and picked up Lillicent and Something Special. I can definately tell the difference between the two formulas. The new blushcremes are way less sticky and have a nicer finish IMO. Funny thing was, none of the blushcremes that are taking the place of the creamblush are out! Its like they're selling out the old stock before they put out the revamped colours. Weird!

However, when I went to The Bay - they had both. I didn't get to compare colours, but I knew right away that Posey was different in colour. I think I want the old one lol.

fieran

How can you clean them? on my CCB there is a little hair and I'm not able to remove it
thdrama.gif
Hm, you could take a clean tissue and wipe off the top layer? I do that for my powder blushes and MSFs, a couple of swipes and I would like to believe they are a bit cleaner.

fieran

Tea Petal will be gorgeous on medium and dark skintones!
heat.gif

How long these stay good in average? I have some creme blushes but I'm worried they will go bad before I make even a dent in them. Luckily these will be permanent so maybe I could wait before I get another one.
I have combination skin. The current blushcremes stay on me for most of the day actually. I apply it last after my setting powder and blend a bit with the same brush that I used for my setting powder.