MAC - Cremeblend Blush Discussion

Face2Mac

I have combo skin, too and I don't have a problem with them. I bought Tea Petal and it comes across as a plummy pink on my NC50 skin. I really like the formula because it dries cream to powder really well and it not greasy or oily at all. It is very soft to the touch, very blendable and stayed pretty well on my skin, I still had on blush at 5pm after an 8 hour day, so it holds up well. My next one is Posy. I would love to get Something Special but it seems like it would come up ashy on me but a NC45 and above, I bet it is a pretty peach.

I put on foundation, then Tea Petal, light powder and then powder blush. Without the powder blush, I looked like I was naturally blush, powder over top just made my blush last longer.

geeko

I think so sweet so easy is a very good pink cremeblush. I used it on my friend and it gave a very nice natural fresh pinky glow on her. Would highly recommend this color. Haven't tried the other colors from this collection, but i've tested them on my hands i would say they are all very wearable colors, even the darker ones. and texture is good as well.

martiangurll

Maybe they wanna see how well they sell before they add the colors for us bold ladies! Tell me more about why you love the texture--I am all ears!

BeautyByLele

I skipped these . . . I just couldnt really get into these, maybe it was the colors . . I dunno !! Oh well $$$ saved

Face2Mac

Maybe they wanna see how well they sell before they add the colors for us bold ladies! Tell me more about why you love the texture--I am all ears!
I put my makeup on at 730am, I arrive home at 530pm and I still could see my blush. Now it was faded but to me I still had a flush and when I don't wear a cream blush, my blush is completely gone. Today I am doing Tea Petal with Darkly My Dear over foundation, so I will report back the results.

I think lip swatches might be hard to come by because these aren't as cremey as the color creme bases and they sheer down to powder really quick, meaning by the time you swatch it and put it on your skin, it has already turned to powder, it has so oily sheen at all compared to the color creme bases.

nunu

I bought Brit Wit and I absolutely love it. I have been using it everyday since i got it.

I have Posey and Ladyblush from the old formula so I'll skip them for now.

LMD84

it's a good brush. nice for getting foundation in the nooks and crannies and also for applying cream colour bases and cream blushers :)

macnc50diva

Sorry it took me forever to answer your question about the texture but when you do makeup having a busy schedule is the best thing ever!

To answer your question, I like the formula and texture (but still not the color range lol) of these because with the cream base they don't have that chalky, talc-y kind of thing going on. Those with darker skin probably understand this problem more, but maybe think of an NC50 person trying to wear fleur power. That may work for some but on a good portion of nc/nw40+ people it would probably have a little chalky thing going on in the background. Now put that same person in a so sweet, so easy cremeblend and they can rock that same light pink cheeky look without the chalky effect.

I hope this makes sense to someone aside from myself, but theres my two cents :)