MAC - Cremeblend Blush Discussion

luvlydee

yes i think the same. same colour just better formula :)

the color description is not the same even though the name is the same so its throwing people off. Mac should have just changed the name since they changed the color.

sosdrielle

There are more pics and a few swatches on Beaut.ie

http://beaut.ie/blog/2011/mac-cremeblend-blushes-first-look/

DILLIGAF

Since they are perm I dont feel a need to run out and grab what I can. Also I recently got some great creamblushes from NYX that I have to give a go.

spunky

Since they are perm I dont feel a need to run out and grab what I can. Also I recently got some great creamblushes from NYX that I have to give a go.
these are permenant? sweet, i've got more money for non-makeup things next month... like bills haha!

GlammySammy

I'm really liking Brit Wit... but I'm already plan on getting Pink Cult from Jeanius and Sakura from Quite Cute so0o I'm kinda torn because I have dry skin so I feel like a creme blush might wear longer and better on me? then again in the summer would it just melt off?... *sigh* what to do

GlammySammy

Thanks for the photos & swatches Allura Beauty :)
Brit Wit appears quite differently in all swatches I've seen so far... It's a love/hate relationship until I see irl haha

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm really liking Brit Wit... but I'm already plan on getting Pink Cult from Jeanius and Sakura from Quite Cute so0o I'm kinda torn because I have dry skin so I feel like a creme blush might wear longer and better on me? then again in the summer would it just melt off?... *sigh* what to do

It's a personal opinion only, but I think Brit Wit is prettier than Pink Cult.

Allura Beauty

You're welcome!

Brit Wit is pretty true to MAC's description. It's a dusty mauve and wears very neutral.

Thanks for the photos & swatches Allura Beauty :)
Brit Wit appears quite differently in all swatches I've seen so far... It's a love/hate relationship until I see irl haha

LMD84

it looks like some of them are very different to what they looked like before from these swatches...

GlammySammy

I got to play with these lil babies today too and I gotta say.. I wasn't at all even on the lookout for these.. even my post two days ago says I'll be waiting but I'll be the first to admit these are pretty amazing and I am dang impressed! The colors look way scary in pan but oh goodness do they apply like a dream and because it's so buildable it's practically mistake proof, they are very creamy, almost a whipped sort of feel to them.. I didn't find any glitter or anything in any of them so that made me super happy...I will be investing in some of these for certain :)

Alisha1

Temptalia has part 1 of swatches up :)

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-cremeblend-blush-swatches-photos-reviews-part-1