MAC - Cremeblend Blush Discussion

Susanne

I've never reached for anything other than a powder blush before - I'm always worried that these will make me break out! After reading what everyone else has said, though, I just may have to try one...!
sneaky.gif

iagree.gif

rockin

It's bugging me that Posey, which I have, and which is definitely pink (described as "Dewy-fresh rosey pink") is now being described as "Warm Peach". It's nothing like, which makes me think they are just using the original names but not the colours.

Also, currently Ladyblush is described as a "Demure, cool pink flush" and in the new formulation it is being described as "Warm neutral coral" - again, nothing alike

Brit Wit currently "Dirty plum" and now to be "Dusty, rosey mauve" doesn't sound exactly the same, either.

Susanne

Quote: Originally Posted by LMD84
oh yes, you should try one! a good cream blush is nice to have in your stash!

Yes, there is still a cream blush missing!
smiles.gif

Brit Wit sounds good.

TeresitaMC

It's bugging me that Posey, which I have, and which is definitely pink (described as "Dewy-fresh rosey pink") is now being described as "Warm Peach". It's nothing like, which makes me think they are just using the original names but not the colours.

Also, currently Ladyblush is described as a "Demure, cool pink flush" and in the new formulation it is being described as "Warm neutral coral" - again, nothing alike

Brit Wit currently "Dirty plum" and now to be "Dusty, rosey mauve" doesn't sound exactly the same, either.
That's not right :( I always wanted to try Posey but not if it's a warm peach! I hope for everyone's sake who uses these, that the colours in the new formula are not too different :/

martiangurll

^^^well if the product pictures are any indication, none look like warm peach to me. but those descriptions are deceptive sometimes...

Pinkdollface

Yeah So Sweet, So Easy for me please! I'm happy that it comes back, because i didn't buy it when it first came out. I didn't have a change to see the Lillyland collection and i was a bit sad about it.

Tea Petal – Mid-tone reddish brown
Yes they will be perm.

elegant-one

The new formula is amazing - actually good for the skin. I don't think anyone complained that these broke their skin out, but actually found that it made their skin nice even after they took them off.

I will def. get Something Special.

I still cannot post using my Firefox browser!!!!

LMD84

yes i dont think that anybody mentioned these breaking them out either! :) must be good stuff! hee hee!

Cerydwen

These sound great and I'd really like to try them, but I've avoided cream blushes up until now, as I use powder mineral foundation - does anyone know if these will work well with monetals, or if I'll end up witha sludgy mess?

spunky

i'm not usually a fan of cream cheek products, but i want to get the darker ones for contouring. and maybe the pink one too
girlhaha.gif