MAC - Cremeblend Blush Discussion

Anneri

188 or 130. I've to be very careful with OO - or I look like a clown! Or like this ->
blush-anim-cl.gif

bis

[quote name="Anneri" url="/forum/thread/172563/mac-cremeblend-blush-discussion/60#post_2072677"] 188 or 130. I've to be very careful with OO - or I look like a clown! Or like this ->
blush-anim-cl.gif

[/quote] :lol: Ask the orange area in my face ;) I tried a foundation brush with the other side and it turned out great, I am using it also with my gel blush so I thought why not give it a try.

romi79_2008

I`ll try one if they will have something along the line of pink-nude or peachy nude with a little glow, for a natural touch

ThePowderPuff

The new Cremeblends will replace all Blushcremes, which are being discontinued. There will be 6 Cremeblends, 4 shades will be shades from the old Blushcremes in the new formula. There will also be So Sweet, So Easy and a brand new one.

I have written here, but it's in danish, sorry. http://www.pudderdaaserne.dk/2011/01/13/mac-udskifter-alle-blushcremes/

MACina

Thank you very much for the information Katjamo!

I am really happy to hear that
yahoo.gif

The new Cremeblends will replace all Blushcremes, which are being discontinued. There will be 6 Cremeblends, 4 shades will be shades from the old Blushcremes in the new formula. There will also be So Sweet, So Easy and a brand new one.

I have written here, but it's in danish, sorry. http://www.pudderdaaserne.dk/2011/01/13/mac-udskifter-alle-blushcremes/

bis

[quote name="Katjamo" url="/forum/thread/172563/mac-cremeblend-blush-discussion/60#post_2073010"] The new Cremeblends will replace all Blushcremes, which are being discontinued. There will be 6 Cremeblends, 4 shades will be shades from the old Blushcremes in the new formula. There will also be So Sweet, So Easy and a brand new one.

[/quote] Thanks for the info, this is great news! I hope Brit Wit is one of those shades, I am lusting after this shade since forever and would prefer it in Cremeblend formula. :bouquet:

LMD84

awesome! thank you very much for the info! this is great news!

peachsuns

Thank you so much Katjamo for the info!
yahoo.gif
I've never tried the Blushcremes before. I'm happy that I can try them in a new formula soon. Does anyone know if the 6 Cremeblend blushes will be perm?

ThePowderPuff

The colours will be:
So Sweet, So Easy – Bright yellow pink
Something Special – Light coral
Posey – Warm peach
Ladyblush – Warm neutral coral
Brit Wit – Dusty rosey mauve
Tea Petal – Mid-tone reddish brown

Yes they will be perm.

rockin

So they are keeping the names Posey, Ladyblush and Brit Wit, but the colour descriptions are quite different. Makes me think the colours will actually be different, too :( Think I might have to buy the ones I am missing before they change them.

MACina

Great Katjamo.....thank you
urock.gif

I think that I have to get Something Special,Brit Wit and So Sweet, So Easy...

I love So Sweet, So Easy....I do already have it from Lillyland and it is soooo pretty!!!

And I am so happy that they will be perm!!!

Tea Petal – Mid-tone reddish brown
Yes they will be perm.

marquise

I adore MAC's Lillicent - it's my everyday blush. Am so disappointed that they are discontinuing it.

keijukainen

Thanks Susanne & Katjamo!

These shades sound so springy. I'm happy they're perm so I can postpone thinking about them to April or something
lol.gif

JennsJewelz

I've never reached for anything other than a powder blush before - I'm always worried that these will make me break out! After reading what everyone else has said, though, I just may have to try one...!
sneaky.gif

Does anyone know the difference between the Blushcreme and Cremeblends? Is it just that the formula has been tweaked, or do they apply very differently? I'm wondering if I should pick up a Blushcreme before they're gone, or if I should wait for the Cremeblends....