MAC - Cremeblend Blush Discussion

Blushbaby

Exactly!
OMG - Are those your feet/shoes????? Those shoes are killer. LOVE

Oh I wish!!! They cost something ridiculous like £2000! If I won the lottery tomorrow, they'd be purchased though - even if I'd have to be carried everywhere wearing them!! Hahaha!

kellia

I adore sweet william cremeblush under a light dust of msf! If there's a great pink like that in the release, I'll get a few for sure.

DILLIGAF

Like someone else said I love a creamblush during the summer or warmer months as we say here in Miami. However these colors will have to be extraordinary for me to make a purchase. Between the Lilyland blushes and the HD blushes from MUFE I think Iive covered my cream blush needs.

LMD84

Like someone else said I love a creamblush during the summer or warmer months as we say here in Miami. However these colors will have to be extraordinary for me to make a purchase. Between the Lilyland blushes and the HD blushes from MUFE I think Iive covered my cream blush needs.

how do you like the mufe hd blushes? i have been interested in those for a while...

DILLIGAF

how do you like the mufe hd blushes? i have been interested in those for a while...

I love them. Think of them as OCC Lip Tars for the cheeks. Seriously a little bit goes a very long way. A dual fiber brush is the best for application and because its a cream it gives a slight glow. HTH

marquise

I love cream blushes and missed out on the Lillyland collection so will definitely be interested in this release! I hope they have a coral colour.

User38

I am a fan of cremeblends too.. and do wish they would repromote Sweet William -- I have used that one a lot. I am now subbing Tickle me pink in its stead ...

if you have oily skin, the Ccbs will not break you out but if you are afraid of slippage, set them with a similar colour blush or even a different shade to accent your face... and msf works great too

LMD84

I love them. Think of them as OCC Lip Tars for the cheeks. Seriously a little bit goes a very long way. A dual fiber brush is the best for application and because its a cream it gives a slight glow. HTH
awesome stuff! i need to be getting one asap then!

MACina

cry.gif

The March blush collection is always LE - at least since 2007.

GlamQueen21

That is so true that the March blush collections are LE. For once MAC should make the Cremeblend blushes permanent since they are discontinuing the blushcremes.