MAC - Cremeblend Blush Discussion

LouLou69

I have oily / combination skin and I really liked the cremeblend blush I got with Lilyland so I will definitely be checking these out x
mac_wishlist.gif

elegant-one

I agree with Liba!

The Cremeblend blushes have the most amazing finish & will make YOUR skin look smooth & beautiful. Even when you take them off, your skin will feel silky smooth. I can't recall exactly what is in them, but I remember our Audry talked to someone that said these had good ingredients for the skin. And, the best part - I cannot remember any of our posters say that these blushes broke their skin out.

elegant-one

I have combination skin & had no problem using cremeblush so far.. I normally use 187 & dap the cremeblush lightly on my cheek then set it with powder blush & it lasted all day on my skin.. I love this combo since it makes my blush last a lot longer.. On my profile picture I was using Pot Rouge by bobbi brown in powder pink + Orgasm on top.. loveee this combo..
love.gif
.. So I'm hoping for some nice colours in this collection.
You're so adorable in your picture too!

I will have to try that ^ combo as I really love BB pr in powder pink - actually I like all of her Pot Rouge colors.

fferonica

You're so adorable in your picture too!
I will have to try that ^ combo as I really love BB pr in powder pink - actually I like all of her Pot Rouge colors.
Awww.. thank you so much..
th_kiss.gif
I really think that you look so gorgeous as well.. I loveee your hair as well.. it looks so healty.. I want your hair hahaha..
Which is your fav Pot Rouge color?

Blushbaby

Oooooh I can't wait for this collection. If the finishes are like the Cremeblends that were in Lillyland, I'll definitely be buying them!

elegant-one

Awww.. thank you so much..
th_kiss.gif
I really think that you look so gorgeous as well.. I loveee your hair as well.. it looks so healty.. I want your hair hahaha.. Which is your fav Pot Rouge color?
bouquet.gif
Thank you doll thats so kind. For an old lady, my hair is in pretty good shape. Maybe its the one thing that isn't dried out
girlhaha.gif
For the BB - I would have to say the Pink Raspberry. I really like them all. I was so scared to use ANY cremeblush thinking it would wreck my skin with breakouts & since none have, I love them all.

liba

If they do a new color in a good brown/tan/spice for that contoured look that's all over the place for Spring, I'll be lining up to buy!

elegant-one

Susanne!!!
wavey.gif

I was hoping that you would pop up here somewhere today. I thought of you yesterday when I was at the MAC counter at Nordies & hubby brought me my Vanilla Latte....ymmmm. Its like you can't do a collection without the latte right?! :)

Karen_B

Oooh, I am curious about this collection... I missed out on the Lillyland blushes, so I hope get to try them this time around!

LMD84

I agree with Liba!

The Cremeblend blushes have the most amazing finish & will make YOUR skin look smooth & beautiful. Even when you take them off, your skin will feel silky smooth. I can't recall exactly what is in them, but I remember our Audry talked to someone that said these had good ingredients for the skin. And, the best part - I cannot remember any of our posters say that these blushes broke their skin out.
for them not to break me out you know they are filled with good stuff! i break out at anything! :p

Susanne

Susanne!!!
wavey.gif

I was hoping that you would pop up here somewhere today. I thought of you yesterday when I was at the MAC counter at Nordies & hubby brought me my Vanilla Latte....ymmmm. Its like you can't do a collection without the latte right?! :)

So true!!
winkiss.gif
I hope I can enjoy one soon as well again!

Chester

wat kind of skin do you have? if its dry you wont have to worry about them sliding but i have heard complaints from those with oily skin saying they slide
I have combination / oily skin. Hmm, seems I have to try them first before I buy. Thanks ilkay2nv!

Junkie

I saw this and got SO excited!

I second Optimistic Orange hopefully making a comeback. I haven't been able to find it anywhere - here, blog sales, lj, mua....it sucks.

I hope they make an amazing coral one! A little less pink than Joie De Vivre....

sss215

I saw this and got SO excited!

I second Optimistic Orange hopefully making a comeback. I haven't been able to find it anywhere - here, blog sales, lj, mua....it sucks.

I hope they make an amazing coral one! A little less pink than Joie De Vivre....

check the CCO for optimistic orange. Mine has it.

TeresitaMC

^ Just thinking about you, Tiff! ;) Nice to see you on here. Hope you had a good Christmas!!! :D Happy holidays!

Junkie

^ Just thinking about you, Tiff! ;) Nice to see you on here. Hope you had a good Christmas!!! :D Happy holidays!

Hey! Still getting used to the new layout....I wasn't a fan at the beginning, hence not being on much. I had a good Christmas - ended up working it. Happy Holidays to you too hun! Can't wait to see this collection lol.

TeresitaMC

Yeah I find I post not as much now, too..but I think it's also because of lack of info to talk about, lol. Aww work on Christmas, booo! :( I hope you have a wonderful non-working new year at least!

Well thanks to Em, it sounds like some of the colours will be coming back along with new ones :)

commandolando

The cream blushes will be puuurfect for summer, I hate powder on my skin during hot days...hopefully they come out with an orange that's similar to "My Highland Honey" swoooon!