MAC Daphne Guinness Discussion

singer82

very much so! lol Plus MAC accepts paypal now and I have a credit account with them, so I'm really in trouble now haha

Quote:

martiangurll

I am so excited for these pigments. First piggies I have purchased since Fierce Felines.

For sure I had to snag that in yo face silver lippy, Warp Speed. Could not resist the color or the name.

Anyone else getting Approaching Storm? Wondering if I should have gotten that one or Red Dwarf, but somehow I feel Red Dwarf is dupeable. I also added the coral colored lippy from Glamglass (Tour de Fabolous or whatever they are calling it now) to my order...

What else are my Specktra peeps getting???

Mac-Guy

I am so excited for these pigments. First piggies I have purchased since Fierce Felines.

For sure I had to snag that in yo face silver lippy, Warp Speed. Could not resist the color or the name.

Anyone else getting Approaching Storm? Wondering if I should have gotten that one or Red Dwarf, but somehow I feel Red Dwarf is dupeable. I also added the coral colored lippy from Glamglass (Tour de Fabolous or whatever they are calling it now) to my order...

I've got
- Aurora
- Nebula
- Interior Life
- Azalea Blossom
- Vintage Grape
- Borealis

flower.gif

PixieDancer

I almost got the coral colored lipglass from TdF... But went with Comfort & Joy instead for now. I couldn't tell if the coral one looked close to ones like Strange Potion or not by the website swatch. I'll keep my eyes open for swatches because I'm sure I'll grab more of these. And some of the lip pencils too.

I did get RD even though it does seem dupable. AS seems a little too brown for my liking. I grabbed 2 of the piggies! Aurora (which I'm most excited about) and Circa Plum!

I would love to see WS on you... and anyone else that picked it up. I didn't get it, as I am just now starting to play it "un-safe" in the lipstick dept. I'll need to see it on some people to really decide if I could pull it off.

Have fun with your goodies doll!!

Piarpreet

MAC does paypal now? about time... lol

Anyways... I couldnt go to a MAC in Chicago, and I'll be going to Madrid tomorrow. Hopefully there I can go check it out :)

Prettypackages

I am going to check out Red Dwarf, Approaching the storm is too brown for me. I am getting Vintage Grape, 2 Narcisus, Aurora, and Circa pLum. I also need to check out Desire. :) I'm loving my short but sweet list.

rockin

Temptalia now has swatches of all the lipstick colours

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-daphne-guinness-pro-longwear-lipcremes-reviews-photos-swatches

martiangurll

Ty 4 that swatch linkage rockin'

this just confirms I am going to love my order on these longwear lippies, I got AS and WS. I am thinking of getting the other 2 later, if RD doesn't sell out. I am not too worried, there is always a red lippy every other collection or so...it is a gorgeous color though. I want a long wearing brickish red and that silver one is going to be unique!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Upon seeing T's new swatches, I decided to drop Red Dwarf from my list to pick up Seasoned Plum instead.

So, my final list:

Seasoned Plum
Narcissus
Aurora
Circa Plum
Azalea Blossom
Vintage Grape

PeachTwist

Currently all I care about are the blush ombres. I'm sure if I allowed myself to look at the other products closer I'd want more.. but budgeting needs to be done! Does anyone in the UK know an exact release date for this? Will it be the 1st Thursday of January?

Latest posts