MAC Daphne Guinness Discussion

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Red Dwarf looks more pink on T and more red on VV. They look completely different. Which one is more accurate?

lyseD

NEWS is a code for Canada but I think it is only good until Wednesday evening at Midnight.

sss215

Well that would explain why I love it so much. I think I'll take your advice and get Desire and leave RR alone. You know how I like brightness.
I wish the collection would just launch already.

Desire is a deep brown berry beautiful color and is great for everyday and when you don't want to go to red

So Narcissus is possibly Revenge is Sweet but better! I am all for that!

Face2Mac

I wonder how sheer Narcissus will be, the colour is lovely though.
Elegant, yes I did. Born on November 3, a cutey patooty baby boy, Ian.

I missed u guys and missed buying from the collections but they weren't interesting me but now I am back on the MAC-train. Prolongwear e/s and lip are my first back on it purchases.

xasperadastra

Red Dwarf looks more pink on T and more red on VV. They look completely different. Which one is more accurate?

it depends on your lips pigmentation I guess! T's are really light while karen's are brownish and VV's are mm rosy? On me red dwarf will turn red ..

Face2Mac

it depends on your lips pigmentation I guess! T's are really light while karen's are brownish and VV's are mm rosy? On me red dwarf will turn red ..
I had already bought Red Dwarf, just knew I had to have it based on it being pink in Tempt lip swatch but now the swatches are throwing me off.

elegant-one

Elegant, yes I did. Born on November 3, a cutey patooty baby boy, Ian.

I missed u guys and missed buying from the collections but they weren't interesting me but now I am back on the MAC-train. Prolongwear e/s and lip are my first back on it purchases.

OHMYGOSH - Ian is ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL DARLING!!!! Look at his little socks - how cute!!! My birthday is Nov. 4th :)

Missed you & So happy to see you here again. Thanks for posting that sweet picture.

SweetSarah

I wonder how Red Dwarf would look on me. I don't believe I'm anywhere near Christine's coloring. I have never found the *right* red for myself. Ever. I wonder if this could be it?

katred

Specktra Bestie
I can't think of any close dupes. What's difficult to dupe is the pink undertone and the texture. However, you could always mix something to achieve a taupe with pink hues.

I was going to say that any products that have a sheen in a different colour are notoriously hard to dupe. Vex has a similar pink reflect, but the base colour is totally different (light grey-green).

Mac-Guy

I was going to say that any products that have a sheen in a different colour are notoriously hard to dupe. Vex has a similar pink reflect, but the base colour is totally different (light grey-green).

iagree.gif

PixieDancer

That's a bummer that Hyperion had such poor performance quality! I was looking forward to picking it up online, but now I'll have to see it in person!

PROCYBER code still working is HYSTERICAL!! I have been rocking this code since Cyber Monday!

All the new launches on the PRO site have me overwhelmed! Ahhhhh!

Mac-Guy

That's a bummer that Hyperion had such poor performance quality! I was looking forward to picking it up online, but now I'll have to see it in person!

PROCYBER code still working is HYSTERICAL!! I have been rocking this code since Cyber Monday!

All the new launches on the PRO site have me overwhelmed! Ahhhhh!
flower.gif
flower.gif
flower.gif
My guess is they forgot to remove the code. Ssssshhhh. Enjoy while it lasts!