MAC Daphne Guinness Discussion

mac_aiken

My order should be here today. I got Aurora, Seasonal Plum l/s and Knock Out l/g from TDF. Skipped the ombres because I just got the new blush from the Chanel Spring collection and I am in love with that....for now.
girlhaha.gif

2browneyes

Just saw my email and checked the tracking....Knockout and Stylepacked are due by the end of the day. YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm thinking about ordering Narcissus and Asalea (sp?) Blossom to get free Sat delivery. The only thing holding me back is the fact that Famously Fab isn't available yet :(

baghdad81

I am still debating this. The fact that the lipcremes are similar to perm means I can get them when I have more funds but Narcissus is gorge. I need swatches from you lovelies to help me decide! I just about died when I saw how much the total was when I had the lipcremes and Narcissus with my order from TdF!

bis

Did we already have these swatches? http://bloominbeautyblog.com/2011/12/20/mac-daphne-guinness-haul-swatches/

bis

No ones around and everything is closed until tuesday. No one can help me.I am very unhappy about all this. I don't even know if my order went through or not.
Can you just reorder and sort it out after Christmas? Better than missing out on things you wanted.

RayannaBanana

Can you just reorder and sort it out after Christmas? Better than missing out on things you wanted.
I called and finally got through, though it was someone in the US but they were still able to check my order. They said it was all there and being shipped out today. The status online still remains a mystery, it's not updating to anything. But I am still confused about the free express shipping code DAPHNE . I assume it is only a Canadian one since the lady said it was not a code to be used at all though if I made another order right now it would give me free express shipping with that code. I used it in my order but it only came up as free standard. So I'll have to wait and ask later what happened with that because I am very confused by it all.

bis

I called and finally got through, though it was someone in the US but they were still able to check my order. They said it was all there and being shipped out today. The status online still remains a mystery, it's not updating to anything. But I am still confused about the free express shipping code DAPHNE . I assume it is only a Canadian one since the lady said it was not a code to be used at all though if I made another order right now it would give me free express shipping with that code. I used it in my order but it only came up as free standard. So I'll have to wait and ask later what happened with that because I am very confused by it all.
As long as you get your goodies, all is well. Will you get them tomorrow or do you have to wait after Christmas if they sent it out today?

PixieDancer

It IS!! I placed my BU Narcisuss and my order for Naturally yesterday around 5:30pm and my box was at my door THIS MORNING!! (I DID use the overnight free shipping code, but I've never actually gotten my things overnight!) They must have tons of extra shipping staff for the Holiday orders. Very happy about that! I second your "BRAVO" to MAC!

Shipping is really fast at the moment. Bravo, MAC!

PixieDancer

Glad you got things sorted out! The website must just be glitching due to a high volume of orders. Your goodies are on the way! YAY!!

Mac-Guy

This always seems to happen when a lot of people order at the same time (release day!), but I'm glad it's finally sorted. You will get your goodies soon enough.

Mac-Guy

I got my BU's as well this morning, or to be more correct, I got a notification that it has been delivered, though I won't be able to pick it up until I'm back in the States. I'm also positively surprised by the super speedy delivery. This is amazing service during the busy holiday season. I hope they keep it up!

RayannaBanana

As long as you get your goodies, all is well. Will you get them tomorrow or do you have to wait after Christmas if they sent it out today?

Most likely after Christmas sometime next week I'll get them. I prob would have got everything tomorrow if the offer code would have applied for express shipping like it was suppose to. I hope I get a tracking number today though that makes me feel better knowing I can track it.