MAC - Dare To Wear Discussion

Luiza_T

mac_wishlist.gif

E/S:

Going Bananas, Sassy Grass and Shock-a-holic.

L/G:

So Bad and Gimme That!

LMD84

i think it looks lovely on you Shypo
smiles.gif
thanks for the pictures!

i am wearing lime on my lid today. seriously pigmented and very easy to blend. i am one happy lady that i got this for £6.50 rather than £11 which i would have paid next month
smiles.gif
yes.gif

Colorqueen

For Whatever it is Worth- The Gimme That Lipglass is identical to Fafi's Fun N Sexy Lipstick. I was able to swatch them both side by side and they are the same in appearance.

Since I am a Fun N Sexy fanatic, I fell in love with the lipglass too. The red and purple are pretty too, but the only one I really fell hard for was the Gimme That.

The texture really is very sticky but these are loaded to the gills with glitter so they are quite opaque. I am not sure it is worth the price or not, but Gimme That is really beautiful- pink with purple flash to it, just like Fun N Sexy lipstick.

ARmakeupjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Nothing will make me skip the red gloss *muawhawhahahaha*

Thanks a lot for the swatches, Shypo
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I feel that way about the purple one.
lol.gif

I feel the same way about both of them!
tong.gif
I have been on a purple kick this year so the purple is a must and the red, well, a girl can never have too many reds and Bold & Brash is hot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
I absolutely love the look of the purple one, but I keep reminding myself that I have Fab Frenzy s/g, Date Night d/g and Boys Go Crazy d/g already. I can't help but wonder if I've maxed out on purple glosses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
My Boys Go Crazy is in the mail, but I am still getting Ban This! I don't think I will ever have too many purple anythings.
lol.gif

Katred, I have all the ones you do and I'm still looking for more!
tong.gif
MAC has released some great purple glosses and lipsticks this year! Purple does not seem to be a color we get alot of so, I'm loving it! And LaylalovesMac you are right, I will never have enough purple, at least for my lips!!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Oh, good to know! ^^^^

* I know why I always choose the same hot pinks....*

yeah me too!
th_dunno.gif
tong.gif

Flaminbird

I definately want Ban This
greengrin.gif
. THanks Shypo!! Oh and I have to share some good news as I have been since I started my new job. I was a nervous wreck today because we had our first test in courier class. First part was written ....on the computer w/multiple choice and the second part was a fake pick up route that we had to do from start to finish. Everything from entering the station, grabbing supplies, entering our info in the time card.....etc. We had 36 questions on the test and I only got 2 wrong and got a 94.7%. I was so glad I got that score and then I was done the second half of the test before anyone else and thought I must've done something wrong because I was never done before anyone else. Thankfully I passed!! YIPPEEE
greengrin.gif

Our final test is Friday and it's all written so I hope I pass that as well. I would like to treat myself to something if I pass all this stuff
greengrin.gif
It's the first time I've ever done a job like this that required all this intense training!!

Luiza_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
My excitment for this collection is wearing off
th_dunno.gif

Why, Shadowy Lady?

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
My excitment for this collection is wearing off
th_dunno.gif

Me too. I think i'm passing on this collection and digi pops.

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaminbird
I definately want Ban This
greengrin.gif
. THanks Shypo!! Oh and I have to share some good news as I have been since I started my new job. I was a nervous wreck today because we had our first test in courier class. First part was written ....on the computer w/multiple choice and the second part was a fake pick up route that we had to do from start to finish. Everything from entering the station, grabbing supplies, entering our info in the time card.....etc. We had 36 questions on the test and I only got 2 wrong and got a 94.7%. I was so glad I got that score and then I was done the second half of the test before anyone else and thought I must've done something wrong because I was never done before anyone else. Thankfully I passed!! YIPPEEE
greengrin.gif

Our final test is Friday and it's all written so I hope I pass that as well. I would like to treat myself to something if I pass all this stuff
greengrin.gif
It's the first time I've ever done a job like this that required all this intense training!!

You go girl! Good luck on the final test!
th_DANCE.gif

You should treat yourself with something pretty!
th_wink3.gif

carrie3579

I was looking up swatches for some of the eye shadows from this collection and I stumbled across this Macy's link w/ the some of the e/s from the Dare to Wear collection.

MAC Eye Shadow - Makeup - Beauty - Macy's

I'm gonna wait till they're in store to purchase it because I want to swatch them before I buy them.

Is Zingy e/s similar to Hi-Def Cyan pigment in any way?

BabysOnFire

On my "definite" list:
Lipglass - Ban This!, Bold & Brash, Dare to Dare and Gimme That!
Eyeshadow - Going Bananas

On my "maybe" list:
Eyeshadow - Shock-a-holic, Crazy Cool, Sassy Grass (I seriously don't know how I'd even wear this color but it's so pretty... I welcome suggestions!)
Lipglass - So Bad... Thanks to Shypo
smiles.gif
I didn't pay much attention to it at first but I think it looks great on you!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARmakeupjunkie
I feel the same way about both of them!
tong.gif
I have been on a purple kick this year so the purple is a must and the red, well, a girl can never have too many reds and Bold & Brash is hot!!

Katred, I have all the ones you do and I'm still looking for more!
tong.gif
MAC has released some great purple glosses and lipsticks this year! Purple does not seem to be a color we get alot of so, I'm loving it! And LaylalovesMac you are right, I will never have enough purple, at least for my lips!!

I'm always on a purple kick
tong.gif
I will never have enough!

And yes, all of the purple lippies MAC is releasing this year are making me very happy. Very broke, but very happy.
yes.gif

Flaminbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
You go girl! Good luck on the final test!
th_DANCE.gif

You should treat yourself with something pretty!
th_wink3.gif

Thanks!!! I'm still worried about the final test because I think it's a doozey! I was thinking I'd like to treat myself to an extra l/g with this collection but I'd have to wait a week after my test
greengrin.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetwater
are the dtw lipglasses the same price as the regular lip glasses?

They are the same price as the dazzleglasses and cremesheenglasses.