MAC - Dare To Wear Discussion

Karen_B

I am going bananas for Going Bananas
tong.gif

Sorry, I couldn't help it.
cutey.gif

Hay Mich

I've decided to skip this collection. I went a little nuts with In the Groove and I really don't need the shadows which is what I was really interested in.

Flaminbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
does anyone know if electric eel is a dupe for zingy?

Someone posted awhile back that they thought it was.

Vixxan

I really want the entire collection but that's not in the budget. I am having a hard time reducing my list. If any of these items are dupable please let me know.

liba

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetwater
Anyone know how much product are in the DtW lip glasses?

The product weight is slightly higher than the Cremesheen glasses. HOWEVER, I think this gloss weighs more than Cremesheens - the volume of product sure looked a bit low to me, when I saw them a couple weeks ago.

I really hope they're a hit, though, because most items I feel ok about running out of (shows me I got my money's worth and lets me move on to the next thing guilt-free), but these are just insane dream-products for me! I really can't justify a lot of backups, so I hope everyone loves them, MAC brings them back fast and keeps the glorious bright crazy colors!
th_DANCE.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by liba
The product weight is slightly higher than the Cremesheen glasses. HOWEVER, I think this gloss weighs more than Cremesheens - the volume of product sure looked a bit low to me, when I saw them a couple weeks ago.

I really hope they're a hit, though, because most items I feel ok about running out of (shows me I got my money's worth and lets me move on to the next thing guilt-free), but these are just insane dream-products for me! I really can't justify a lot of backups, so I hope everyone loves them, MAC brings them back fast and keeps the glorious bright crazy colors!
th_DANCE.gif

Let's hope so! I can't afford more than one backup right now.
nope.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen_kitty
Macys has the eyeshadows and lipglasses in stock already!

MAC Eye Shadow - Makeup - Beauty - Macy's

MAC Dare to Wear Lipglass - Limited Edition - Makeup - Beauty - Macy's

Happy shopping!

I'm still not sure what to get for myself though. I definitely want Going Bananas, but I'm kind of not sure on the rest. What does everybody think are the most unique eyeshadows? I really wanted sky blue, but the color payoff looks pretty terrible.
ssad.gif

Wow... That was quick! Thanks queen_kitty! Unfortunately, I still have to wait until next week to order. have to deposit some money in the bank.
thmbup.gif

peachsuns

Thank you so much for the link, Debbie! I love his reviews!
So, lipglass stains the lips. Is it good or bad? Hope it can be removed at the end of the day.
tong.gif
Has anyone had this problem?

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Can I have this collection.... tomorrow maybe??
th_wink3.gif

we have about another 2 weeks to wait in the uk!
ssad.gif
boo! i want super bright shadows and awesome glosses now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
does anyone know if electric eel is a dupe for zingy?

from what i have seen of Zingy it does look very similar.
yes.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^Yeah and I'm still going to get Zingy e/s though since I'm starting to fall for blue eyeshadows.

blue shadows are awesome! i like to pair them with browns and taupes and purples
smiles.gif

LittleMaryJane

I keep changing my list for this one. I've taken Zingy on and off of it a bunch of times now
greengrin.gif
Currently, it's on. I think I'm going to wait until it's in stores to buy. Well, actually, I HAVE to wait because I don't have any money.

LMD84

ok this is whazt i am getting-

going bananas
sassy grass
crazy cool
ban this
dare to wear

not a huge list now which is good - i need to save money!

laylalovesmac

It's weird. Even though I am getting a third of what I was originally getting, the few items excite me more than getting all the LE shadows + 4 of the glosses.
tong.gif

Ban This! (x2)
Sassy Grass
Shock-a-holic

My mom has decided she doesn't want Crazy Cool because I got her something from an old collection she wanted, so I will be getting her Fix + instead.
tong.gif

LMD84

i did want shock-o-holic but when inspecting my ourple collection i actually have some very similar colours - hence why sassy grass has taken it's place!
smiles.gif
you know i can't resist greens!
smiles.gif

Latest posts