MAC - Dare To Wear Discussion

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by liba
The glosses are outrageous - Ban This!, Gimme That and 2 Bold & Brashes are coming home with me, maybe a So Bad.

Sassy Grass is gorgeous, but I'm probably going to skip all the shadows and just look forward to the brights in Wonder Woman and elsewhere next year.

Me too liba, Sassy grass is unique enough for me and I already have the glosses, so my purchases for this collection will be minimal.. I may get an extra lg
smiles.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
How fast do you think the glosses will sell out? I couldn't make it to Dillard's last weekend, so I'm wondering if I should call and reserve. If I go first thing on Thursday, should I be nervous they've all been reserved???

they're gonna sell out fast! not only are they awesome colours, but the inventory isn't that high for most locations. if you're location holds products, i'd definately give em a call asap. if they don't, then you should be fine if you're there first thing.

Luiza_T

Just came back from the Pro store... I ended up getting only Going Bananas and Sassy Grass from this collection. Before going there I thought I'd purchase Shock-a-holic too, but when I swatched it at the store it was not impressive at all to me, so I skipped it. I also got a clear lipglass and Dollymix blush.
tong.gif

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
The DtW lipglass? they did not stain my lips
th_confused_new.gif

Thank you, HerGreyness! Glad to hear they don't stain your lips. It was one youtuber's opinion. Yeah, I don't hear about it from anyone else, so, I won't worry about it.
cutey.gif

*Waiting impatiently for Thursday*
choochoo.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
they're gonna sell out fast! not only are they awesome colours, but the inventory isn't that high for most locations. if you're location holds products, i'd definately give em a call asap. if they don't, then you should be fine if you're there first thing.

Thanks for letting me know! Will definitely call first thing
th_wink3.gif

LMD84

Quote:
I do know that- and you are turning me to the dark side, Lou! Whenever I see a new green now, I want it immediately, in addition to the purples. This is bad.
mac_addict.gif

hee hee! sorry! greens are awesome though, and teal!
smiles.gif
blues i'm not feeling right now though.... not sure why.
th_dunno.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Isn't MUFE #92 similar to Shockoholic?

apparently it is
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
hee hee! sorry! greens are awesome though, and teal!
smiles.gif
blues i'm not feeling right now though.... not sure why.
th_dunno.gif

No problem- I can only thank you for it.
tong.gif
And I feel the same. Blues just aren't doing it for me lately.

LMD84

Quote:
No problem- I can only thank you for it.
tong.gif
And I feel the same. Blues just aren't doing it for me lately.

it's weird because i used to wear blues all the time! but over the past few months i have no touched a blue - unless it is turquoise or aqua blue.... but my blues like electric eel, cornflower piggie, deep truth, climate blue... not been touched at all
nope.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
it's weird because i used to wear blues all the time! but over the past few months i have no touched a blue - unless it is turquoise or aqua blue.... but my blues like electric eel, cornflower piggie, deep truth, climate blue... not been touched at all
nope.gif

I haven't even been using turquoise/teal, and I used to use them everyday. It's not like I have that many blues, but the ones I do have been sitting untouched just like yours. How sad...
cry.gif
lol.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I am so lazy lately and wear smokey eyes with Satin Taupe and Carbon most of the time......
blink.gif

Susanne where are your brights?! it's summer! you should break those babies out!!

Susanne

Quote:
Susanne where are your brights?! it's summer! you should break those babies out!!

Yes, I know
winks.gif
At the moment I spend my days at home, in the garden or swimming...... But next week I will go out a few days, so yay for brights!

LMD84

Quote:
Yes, I know
winks.gif
At the moment I spend my days at home, in the garden or swimming...... But next week I will go out a few days, so yay for brights!

ah yes, i can see why putting on lots of make up while at home would be a little silly!
smiles.gif
i rarely wear any on my days off unless i have a friend coming to my house or something
smiles.gif

Cerydwen

I'm the oppoite - I rarely wear makeup to work, as I start at 7.30 and would have to get up before 6am to have time to do it properly
shockt.gif
Also, the majority of 5-6 year-olds don't have a great appreciation for the fine art of makeup application anyway
tong.gif

On my days off I love to spend time experimenting with all my lovely colours and taking my time to create different looks. Sometimes my daughters will let me use them as guinea pigs too, and we have 'beauty days' where we give each other facials and then play with makeup - pure heaven
heart.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerydwen
I'm the oppoite - I rarely wear makeup to work, as I start at 7.30 and would have to get up before 6am to have time to do it properly
shockt.gif
Also, the majority of 5-6 year-olds don't have a great appreciation for the fine art of makeup application anyway
tong.gif

On my days off I love to spend time experimenting with all my lovely colours and taking my time to create different looks. Sometimes my daughters will let me use them as guinea pigs too, and we have 'beauty days' where we give each other facials and then play with makeup - pure heaven
heart.gif

I'm the same! I rarely wear makeup because I am so busy in the morning. But, in the afternoon or when I get a free day, I play around with everything.
graucho.gif

LittleMaryJane

I almost always put on makeup, whether I know I'm going out or not. I like to be ready for anything and I don't like to go out without it.

Quote:
heart.gif

Since I started working, I can appreciate the weekends where I can use really crazy color combos or really bright shadows or lipsticks. I could wear them to work, but I think it would just look silly
greengrin.gif

InspiredBlue

I like to let my skin rest when I am at home, but I do wear makeup every weekday during the school year. And as a student I car wear whatever wild colors I feel like.
winks.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
I like to let my skin rest when I am at home, but I do wear makeup every weekday during the school year. And as a student I car wear whatever wild colors I feel like.
winks.gif

Yes- when I do wear makeup in the morning, I have that freedom as a student.
yes.gif

Boasorte

Quote:
I am so lazy lately and wear smokey eyes with Satin Taupe and Carbon most of the time......
blink.gif

I'm on the lazy train too. Foudation , eyebrows, and eyeliner.

LMD84

Quote:
shockt.gif
tong.gif

heart.gif

ok this is the sweetest thing! i bet you and your daughters have a blast!
smiles.gif

Latest posts