LMD84

we have to wait another week or so for this collection now
ssad.gif

allThingsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
ssad.gif

We do? Did I miss a post saying it was delayed?
ssad.gif

So, it's next Thursday now?

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by allThingsGirl
ssad.gif

No, hun, no delay. Lou is in the UK. Check the location under the avatar, we are not all in the US
th_wink3.gif

shontay07108

So is Sky Blue really crappy as far as pigmentation? I keep hearing that. I have Violet trance and I don't have a problem with that. Maybe I should take a chance? I'm still sticking to So Bad lipglass and Sassy Grass shadow. I was going to get Louder Please, but Mufe has the same color and I prefer to get that one. Small haul for me, for a change.

xsuzyqx

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
does anyone know if electric eel is a dupe for zingy?

I just took in Electric Eel and Clarity today to compare with Zingy in person, and they are pretty much the exact same. Zingy is *slightly* lighter, which you can mostly only tell in a particular light...basically anything you want to do with Zingy you can do with either Clarity or Electric Eel.

I also brought in Beautiful Iris to compare to Crazy Cool, and although the difference is a bit more noticeable here than it is with the blues, I'd say it's pretty much a dupe. Again, anything you want to do with CC, you can do with BI.

It's a huge e/s collection, and several colors are PRO; I'm slimming it down as much as possible to save for FF and VV. If it's PRO I'm fine waiting to get the pans (cheaper anyway), and in the case of the above 2, it's not worth the extra $14.50 each + tax to basically get dupes of perm colors.

Basically I'm getting:

Going Bananas
Louder Please
Shock-A-Holic
Sassy Grass

Everything else I either own or am passing on.
smiles.gif

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
So is Sky Blue really crappy as far as pigmentation? I keep hearing that. I have Violet trance and I don't have a problem with that. Maybe I should take a chance? I'm still sticking to So Bad lipglass and Sassy Grass shadow. I was going to get Louder Please, but Mufe has the same color and I prefer to get that one. Small haul for me, for a change.

You said to me yourself earlier that Sky Blue has awesome pigmentation when I was thinking about getting it!
th_wink3.gif
I think it's quite average though, but I still enjoy it very much!
yes.gif

I'm too on the fence with Louder Please. Maybe I just decide when I see it in person.

blusherie

Ok...so I have kept up with this entire thread, and I really want to try a Dare to Wear l/g (and buy it online once it comes up)...but I can't decide which one to get!!
ssad.gif
What color would you recommend for someone who is NC37?? Or what color do you think I would regret missing out on?? I can't make up my mind
shockt.gif
!!!

Also, does anyone know of any active free shipping codes?? TIA

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
I have been getting little sleep as well. My new guy has been staying over a lot lately & he has to get up at 6:30 to get ready to go to work. But him & I haven't been going to sleep 'til like 1.
icon_eek.gif

Last night was good though. Had awesome sushi, the movie salt & sex.
graucho.gif
We went to bed super early, like 11:30. I fell asleep in his arms, girls, I haven't felt this awesome and giddy over someone!
Sorry for the rant, but I had to tell someone!

graucho.gif
eyelove.gif
bouquet.gif

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
I was up all night too...yay Team Insomnia!
girlhaha.gif

I decided to bake cupcakes for the man to take to work and watched some awesomely bad 80's movies! I'm sure I'll be up tonight waiting for DtW too, and I want to finish a huge nail polish swatch project I've been working on. You know, the seriously important things.
lol.gif

Collection wise I'm still on the fence for some of these e/s. I have no idea if I'll actually use them! I figure if I ever need a great yellow or awesome green Going Bananas and Sassy Grass are the shades I'd like to have...so I'll probably get them anyway.
yes.gif

Mmmmm. Cupcakes.
ktblush.gif
smileycupcake.gif
smileycupcake.gif
smileycupcake.gif

How can some of you stay awake all night? Sometimes I stay up late, but that's it. I go to bed and pass out!
lol.gif
I need my sleep. Hope you girls enjoy the late night activities.
cutey.gif

Quote:
ssad.gif

th_hug.gif

Just seven nights more, and they'll be yours.
winks.gif

liba

Quote:
Originally Posted by blusherie
Ok...so I have kept up with this entire thread, and I really want to try a Dare to Wear l/g (and buy it online once it comes up)...but I can't decide which one to get!!
ssad.gif
What color would you recommend for someone who is NC37?? Or what color do you think I would regret missing out on?? I can't make up my mind
shockt.gif
!!!

Also, does anyone know of any active free shipping codes?? TIA

Bold & Brash is an amazing red - by far the best of the bunch, imo.

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
You said to me yourself earlier that Sky Blue has awesome pigmentation when I was thinking about getting it!
th_wink3.gif
I think it's quite average though, but I still enjoy it very much!
yes.gif

I'm too on the fence with Louder Please. Maybe I just decide when I see it in person.

Oh man, I'm crazy. I meant AQUA, not Sky Blue. I already have SB and I like it a lot. I also have Aquadisiac (which I prefer), but it's good to have both. So, yeah I'm wondering about Aqua. Sorry.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
i seriously do not know how you guys don't sleep that much! 6 hours within 4 days would actually kill me! i am usually asleep by about 10.30pm and then get up at 6am
smiles.gif
i need plenty of beauty sleep
smiles.gif

even when i am on a normal sleep schedule and getting more than 8 hours a night, it takes me 2+ hours just to fall asleep. it's not much of a difference, honestly. i feel the same when i get 2 hours or 10... I'm weird
cutey.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
I was up all night too...yay Team Insomnia!
girlhaha.gif

I decided to bake cupcakes for the man to take to work and watched some awesomely bad 80's movies! I'm sure I'll be up tonight waiting for DtW too, and I want to finish a huge nail polish swatch project I've been working on. You know, the seriously important things.
lol.gif

Collection wise I'm still on the fence for some of these e/s. I have no idea if I'll actually use them! I figure if I ever need a great yellow or awesome green Going Bananas and Sassy Grass are the shades I'd like to have...so I'll probably get them anyway.
yes.gif

I watched an 80s movie last night, too- Breakfast Club.
heart.gif

LMD84

i love the breakfast club! such a great movie with a great soundtrack too!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by allThingsGirl
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
No, hun, no delay. Lou is in the UK. Check the location under the avatar, we are not all in the US
th_wink3.gif

hee hee!
smiles.gif
yup i am in grotty old england!
tong.gif
i'd kill to live in the states though!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
i love the breakfast club! such a great movie with a great soundtrack too!
smiles.gif

Mmhmm... Probably my favorite John Hughes movie...
heart.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234

if you had to chose between aqua and sky blue, what would you pick?

That was my decision as well and I have decided myself for Aqua
smiles.gif

I can get Sky Blue later at the pro store.