MAC - Dare To Wear Discussion

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
No, hun, no delay. Lou is in the UK. Check the location under the avatar, we are not all in the US
th_wink3.gif

Just to be fair, UK got in the Stereo Rose collection before the US did so it is hard to tell how anything will affect us all...
cutey.gif
th_dunno.gif
yes.gif

laylalovesmac

It's up, ladies! Just put my order in:

Ban This! l/g (x2)
Shock-A-Holic
Sassy Grass

Can't wait!

EDIT: You beat me to it, Colorqueen!
tong.gif

make_up_maven

I just ordered mine too:

Aqua
Shock-A-Holic
Sassy Grass
Lime
Sky Blue
Crazy Cool
Atlantic Blue
Zingy

I didn't get any of the Lipglass - I'm not a lip gloss girl!

Can't wait to see these in person!!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Growl. Still waiting for it on the Canadian site. Sometimes we're a bit slow... Of course, I'll probably wait and get it in the stores anyway, but still- I'd like to have the option of ordering on line if I can.

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
It's up, ladies! Just put my order in:

Ban This! l/g (x2)
Shock-A-Holic
Sassy Grass

Can't wait!

EDIT: You beat me to it, Colorqueen!
tong.gif

cutey.gif

I have been obsessing over Gimme That since I saw them in person a few weeks ago. It is gorgeous!!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

silentstorm143

I couldn't find any codes that worked. Oh well I got my going bananas! Can't wait for it to come. I am gonna wait to see if I get anything else from the collection when I go to the store.

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Oh man, I'm crazy. I meant AQUA, not Sky Blue. I already have SB and I like it a lot. I also have Aquadisiac (which I prefer), but it's good to have both. So, yeah I'm wondering about Aqua. Sorry.

As far as I'm concerned I think Aqua is one of the best mattes Mac has, very smooth and pigmented, easy to work with, not chalky at all!
yes.gif
I think it is a very good colour. It has the same great texture as the pro colours Lime and Sour Lemon, they are more comparable to matte2 than to the regular mattes for sure.
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

It's been an hour and a half since I placed my order and no confirmation.... Should I be worried? I got my A+O one immediately..... I'm scared....
cry.gif

VanillaCupcake

I decided to get Going Bananas, Aqua, Bold & Brash, and Gimme that! I wasn't even going to get any of the glosses but they looked so pretty.
love.gif

LittleMaryJane

Okay I need someone to make me feel confident about waiting until Thursday and going to the mac counter after work--I won't miss out on any of the l/g's will I?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Okay I need someone to make me feel confident about waiting until Thursday and going to the mac counter after work--I won't miss out on any of the l/g's will I?

No, you will get what you want
th_hug.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^Did you do 2nd Day shipping or Overnight shipping?

Neither- just regular free shipping. It's looks like they've taken the money out already, but STILL- 4 hours later and no confirmation.
nope.gif
I know they prioritize overnight/2nd day though, so while I'm worried, I'm not surprised.