MAC - Dare To Wear Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I'm the same! I rarely wear makeup because I am so busy in the morning. But, in the afternoon or when I get a free day, I play around with everything.
graucho.gif

iagree.gif
Only natural makeup at school - and real looks in the afternoon or at the weekends!

Flaminbird

When I wasnt working last for the last year I never work makeup unless I went out. No one saw me but the cats
greengrin.gif
. Even when I had to get up early for my courier classes last week I put on full makeup like I always do but didnt do it really meticulously. Also it was pretty dark in the morning and I dont have a lighted mirror so I had to use the northern 6:20am light
tong.gif
. Stuff would look nice then but when we got on our break around 10am in class I'd see my makeup in the bathroom and I looked drab! I've noticed that before. I guess since it's darker the makeup looks darker when it actually isnt.

I wish I still had house and gardens like you Susanne. I really miss it
ssad.gif
. Jubilee and I spent most of our afternoons/weekends out there. Maybe some day I'll have that again although I did a lot of work making all those gardens and years of growing my perennials. I dont know if I could do all that digging that I did before when I made 12 flowerbeds and dug a big whole for preformed water garden.

LOL look at the one I dug myself back in 2004! Jubilee and Kitty were helping me
greengrin.gif

http://flaminbird.smugmug.com/Hobbie...#6566288_nomrm

8190811_7HJ7f-M.jpg

7924153_rjNME-M.jpg

7578178_mnMDJ-M.jpg

Unfortunately that was at my ex b/f and when I left him the idiot fill the whole dam thing in!! What a waste!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaminbird
I wish I still had house and gardens like you Susanne. I really miss it
ssad.gif

I just have a small apartement (which I love)
yes.gif
But my mother and my boyfriend have houses with gardens both just five minutes away!

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I am so lazy lately and wear smokey eyes with Satin Taupe and Carbon most of the time......
blink.gif

Sometimes I wear Satin Taupe, Dark Edge, and Femme Fi for a quick neutral look if I don't have time. I once did not wear any eye makeup to work and only did my face and that was it.

On topic, I plan to order Going Bananas e/s online and go to my MAC store to B2M for Zingy and Sassy Grass e/s and buy Shock-A-Holic, Crazy Cool and Louder Please e/s.

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaminbird
Unfortunately that was at my ex b/f and when I left him the idiot fill the whole dam thing in!! What a waste!

Wow...you built that? Wow! That is really awesome! It's gorgeous! How could he destroy it?

laylalovesmac

Oh wow... I did NOT just pull another all-nighter. This is the 4th in a row! I think I've slept a total of 6 hours over the last 4 days. And I have to stay up waiting for this collection tonight (just for fun
tong.gif
) I will probably sleep for three days straight after I put in my DtW order.
yes.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Oh wow... I did NOT just pull another all-nighter. This is the 4th in a row! I think I've slept a total of 6 hours over the last 4 days. And I have to stay up waiting for this collection tonight (just for fun
tong.gif
yes.gif

Once again- Go Team Insomnia
choochoo.gif

I ended up going out with a friend who's only in town for a few days. Not sure why we didn't manage to get together over the weekend, but I believe I got home a little after 4... Feel fine so far, but I have the distinct feeling that I'm going to have to lock myself in my office and sleep for an hour this afternoon.

LMD84

i seriously do not know how you guys don't sleep that much! 6 hours within 4 days would actually kill me! i am usually asleep by about 10.30pm and then get up at 6am
smiles.gif
i need plenty of beauty sleep
smiles.gif

clslvr6spd

I have been getting little sleep as well. My new guy has been staying over a lot lately & he has to get up at 6:30 to get ready to go to work. But him & I haven't been going to sleep 'til like 1.
icon_eek.gif

Last night was good though. Had awesome sushi, the movie salt & sex.
graucho.gif
We went to bed super early, like 11:30. I fell asleep in his arms, girls, I haven't felt this awesome and giddy over someone!
Sorry for the rant, but I had to tell someone!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
I have been getting little sleep as well. My new guy has been staying over a lot lately & he has to get up at 6:30 to get ready to go to work. But him & I haven't been going to sleep 'til like 1.
icon_eek.gif

Last night was good though. Has awesome sushi, the movie salt & sex.
graucho.gif
We went to bed super early, like 11:30. I fell asleep in his arms, girls, I haven't felt this awesome and giddy over someone!
Sorry for the rant, but I had to tell someone!

awwww
love.gif
i am super happy for you hun!
th_hug.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i seriously do not know how you guys don't sleep that much! 6 hours within 4 days would actually kill me! i am usually asleep by about 10.30pm and then get up at 6am
smiles.gif
i need plenty of beauty sleep
smiles.gif

ditto. i need my sleep! plus, i'm a lazy girl and what's better than being curled up in your bed? [being curled up in your bed with someone else, but i'm on my own so shhhh
ssad.gif
]

i'm so desperate for this collection to come out! i've re-organised my palettes to fit the new shadows in already
shockt.gif
and waiting is so dull! i want them nowwww!

Sass

For some reason, if I don't get at least 8 hours of sleep my muscles won't grow ??? I wish DH could stay up late with me at night. *snoring* lol

banana1234

if i dont get at least 8 hours sleep, i am seriously cranky the next day, you do not want to be in a room with me when i havent had enough sleep

has anyone got any more swatches of the shadows from this collection? i'm craving more swatches

my list so far
going bananas
sassy grass
lime
aqua/ sky blue (either /or)
shock-a-holic (maybe)
bold and brash l/g

if you had to chose between aqua and sky blue, what would you pick?

xsuzyqx

Sky Blue, because you already get some aqua out of Aquadisiac, but there really isn't a non-pro equivalent of Sky Blue.

Just my opinion.
smiles.gif

LMD84

yes i would say sky blue also. aqua is very much like haunting and aquadisiac (both great shadows by the way!)

PinkBasset

Aqua is lighter than Aquadisiac and it is matte while Aquadisiac is glittery lustre. Sky Blue has some glitters too, but of course it has not the green tones in it. I like them all very much!
smiles.gif

Camnagem

Quote:
tong.gif
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
Once again- Go Team Insomnia
choochoo.gif

I ended up going out with a friend who's only in town for a few days. Not sure why we didn't manage to get together over the weekend, but I believe I got home a little after 4... Feel fine so far, but I have the distinct feeling that I'm going to have to lock myself in my office and sleep for an hour this afternoon.

I was up all night too...yay Team Insomnia!
girlhaha.gif

I decided to bake cupcakes for the man to take to work and watched some awesomely bad 80's movies! I'm sure I'll be up tonight waiting for DtW too, and I want to finish a huge nail polish swatch project I've been working on. You know, the seriously important things.
lol.gif

Collection wise I'm still on the fence for some of these e/s. I have no idea if I'll actually use them! I figure if I ever need a great yellow or awesome green Going Bananas and Sassy Grass are the shades I'd like to have...so I'll probably get them anyway.
yes.gif

Latest posts