MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

Mac-Guy

I love 3N, I'll be happy to get another one of those. Moxie and Rocker look good too. And for the eye shadows Jete` looks good.

Jete is lovely!
love.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hoping for 3N, Cult of Cherry & Moth Brown!!

I would be surprised if those three didn't make it. My guess is that MB is a lock.

Personally, I would love to see what they do with Rocker. It was a "velvet" format lipstick, I believe it was called. It was like a matte base with sparkles in it- a bit grittier than a frost. Interesting effect, although not the most forgiving. I had a deep purple one that I used to wear a lot. I'm guessing that if they bring Rocker back (and I really hope they do), they'll have updated the formula as well.

Laughed when I saw Eden Rocks, because although it debuted in 2001, it was part of the permanent line forever and it only got discontinued within the last year or two up here... It's like they have overstock on their hands.

Babylard

I didn't even realize I have emancipation.. LOL
I would be surprised if those three didn't make it. My guess is that MB is a lock.

Personally, I would love to see what they do with Rocker. It was a "velvet" format lipstick, I believe it was called. It was like a matte base with sparkles in it- a bit grittier than a frost. Interesting effect, although not the most forgiving. I had a deep purple one that I used to wear a lot. I'm guessing that if they bring Rocker back (and I really hope they do), they'll have updated the formula as well.

Laughed when I saw Eden Rocks, because although it debuted in 2001, it was part of the permanent line forever and it only got discontinued within the last year or two up here... It's like they have overstock on their hands.

MRV

Oohhh I'd add perfect topping to the list. I think if they repromoted some of the older colours with the newer msf formulation/technology it would be amazing!
I don't remember - did anyone compare the original Redhead&Blonde to the new ones? I have the original Redhead and a new Blonde. I think my Blonde has a softer and finer texture than Redhead.

Edelmc

Exactly, it was just around 5 sec ago. This is a chance to bring back old shades. Let's go for it!
Yeah..because it was around so recently it's not that hard to find. I missed out on it originally but bought it from a lovely Specktra member in the clearance bin. I have rocker and highly recommend it. Can anyone point me in the direction of a swatch of moxie. I can't find one anywhere

rubytitania

I'm most excited for Moxie out of the lipsticks. I love Rocker but I don't think I use it enough to buy it again (might be tempted if the formula is improved though), I think 3N is ok but way over-hyped, CYY just never appealed to me, and the other two sound just ok.

I don't really care about the lipglasses as I hardly ever wear it, but I *do* recall that I nearly bought Emancipation when it came out with WW, but I was put off by the stupidly big tube...

Of the eyeshadows I would LOVE back-ups of Solar White and MothBrown, but Guacamole is one that I don't own and would really like to try. I'm disappointed that Smoke & Diamonds isn't on the list!

Anitacska

Wasn't Solar White repromoted not that long ago? Or am I confusing it woth something else. I have it in the Rose is a rose quad, but that's from 3(?) years ago?

MRV

Wasn't Solar White repromoted not that long ago? Or am I confusing it woth something else. I have it in the Rose is a rose quad, but that's from 3(?) years ago?
I think it has come out only those two times (CH and RR).

rockin

Have you seen the price of this Guacamole?? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAC-FROST-EYE-SHADOW-GUACAMOLE-SALSABELLE-COLL-LE-SEXY-GUACAMOLE-GREEN-BNIB-/110802021984?pt=US_Makeup_Eyes&hash=item19cc50ae60

That's someone who's not going to be very happy if this one gets repromoted

Mac-Guy

I'd like to see some new CCB's. I'm contemplating breaking in my last BU of Seaside CCB, though I know if I do so, MAC will announce that they release new CCB's. :)

Mac-Guy

OT but... It's Barbie's 53rd birthday today.
flower.gif

Would have been nice is MAC had released a small Barbie collection today :)

OctoberViolet

It would have been real cool if they did this. I loved the Barbie Collection when it came out. I still have Rocking Chic l/s & MothBrown e/s from that collection. I was actually not into MAC too much back then and when I finally heard of the collection those two were the only things left in the store. LOL. Everything else was sold out online.

OT but... It's Barbie's 53rd birthday today.
flower.gif

Would have been nice is MAC had released a small Barbie collection today :)

Indieprincess

Exactly, it was just around 5 sec ago. This is a chance to bring back old shades. Let's go for it!
At the same time though, a lot of folks like myself were not able to get their hands on a tube of CYY. My counter sold out of them instantly so I think it's a good idea for the peeps who weren't so lucky the first time around:)