MAC Extra Dimension discussion

Piarpreet

pink venus looks amazing and I do think it could be a wonderful highlight or a great color for a pin up look :p I need rich core and pink venus.... not sure about grad galaxy cos it reminds me of rare find? amd i wrong?

I am liking Young Venus.... does anyone think that it could be a good highlight, inner corner of eye highlight for nc15?

Piarpreet

i confuse prepositions a lot lol... "in", "on", "out", "off"..... and so on.... hahahah I try my best. My bf is americano so... hopefully i'll learn something!

HoneyMilk

I move words around in the sentence where they shouldn't be. Whatever. English was NOT something I excelled at... and it's my first (and only) language. I think as long as the point gets across, it's fine :) unless this was some English Forum. lol

As far as pink venus.. so pretty! I'm a sucker for highlighters.

Deadly

My final list is:

Blue Orbit
Young Venus
Grand Galaxy

Modern Pewter was just too gold and green for my skin tone. I thought it would have been more true pewter.

Sugar & Spice

I got Sweet Heat and I agree with MAC-GUY that the SF will work better on the face and the eyeshadows work better on the eyes because of the different textures. Since MM blush has a gorge sheen, I don't need to highlight my cheeks with Sweet Heat and will just use it as my eyebrow & tearducks highlight.

m0rg3nst3rn

Why did she stop doing them anyway. I LOVED that she did the comparisons. Between that and the lack of getting products early and swatching, I don't go on her site as often as I used to, I would go on every day, now only about 2-3 times a week.

xasperadastra

Why did she stop doing them anyway. I LOVED that she did the comparisons. Between that and the lack of getting products early and swatching, I don't go on her site as often as I used to, I would go on every day, now only about 2-3 times a week.

I miss comparison (although there is the swatch gallery) and also the overall post with must haves, color advices... I like reading such things ^^^

purplerinne

So Dusty Hunter said he sent his Estee Lauder Powder Gelee's to the MAC PRO in SF so they can compare them to the SF's and Superb is extremely similar to Modern Mercury! I am super excited now :D
yup I brought my MM in to compare to Superb and they r dead on! still bought Superb cuz I was hoarding my MM hahaha and Dusty sent his MM to my friend at pro.... too cute!

Piarpreet

why she stopped? u really think that doesnt have an obvious answer? :p

PrettyKitty

Hahaha I don't know why but I can write it just fine, but can't SPEAK in english, like my tongue is getting tied up or something and I don't know or to pronounce the words.

MACcrazy

found this on youtube, not sure if this has been posted yet but thought that you guys would like to see this :)

Prettypackages

If I go by T's swatches, I barely like any of them... but I love Havana, lunar, Modern Pewter and Sweet Heat.... Mac-guys advise about the skin finishes were better than hers. ~shrugs~ I'll have to see everything in person.

Icecaramellatte

I just left the pro store. Stuff was already sold out. I have never seen so many people there but I heard someone say they just had a class there so I was hoping they weren't buying anything from the new collections. Guess I was wrong. I put my list together in record time but it was the cheek colors that held me up. I only got superb eds. The others were out of stock. No modern mandarin either nor blossom couture lipstick. I'll post the eye colors when I get home. Who's up for a night of refreshing !

Mac-Guy

I just left the pro store. Stuff was already sold out. I have never seen so many people there but I heard someone say they just had a class there so I was hoping they weren't buying anything from the new collections. Guess I was wrong. I put my list together in record time but it was the cheek colors that held me up. I only got superb eds. The others were out of stock. No modern mandarin either nor blossom couture lipstick. I'll post the eye colors when I get home. Who's up for a night of refreshing !
Oh this is annoying. It's only Thursday!