MAC Extra Dimension discussion

Piarpreet

oh damn. I feel that if u dont buy this stuff online (thru stalkin seriously) u wont get it... but then u run the risk of getting stuff u might not like.

I just left the pro store. Stuff was already sold out. I have never seen so many people there but I heard someone say they just had a class there so I was hoping they weren't buying anything from the new collections. Guess I was wrong. I put my list together in record time but it was the cheek colors that held me up. I only got superb eds. The others were out of stock. No modern mandarin either nor blossom couture lipstick. I'll post the eye colors when I get home. Who's up for a night of refreshing !

Ashleybubbles83

Why did she stop doing them anyway. I LOVED that she did the comparisons. Between that and the lack of getting products early and swatching, I don't go on her site as often as I used to, I would go on every day, now only about 2-3 times a week.
only guess i can think of is time or lack there of. i know she recently got engaged and moved homes so that could be a reason.

shontay07108

I just left the pro store. Stuff was already sold out. I have never seen so many people there but I heard someone say they just had a class there so I was hoping they weren't buying anything from the new collections. Guess I was wrong. I put my list together in record time but it was the cheek colors that held me up. I only got superb eds. The others were out of stock. No modern mandarin either nor blossom couture lipstick. I'll post the eye colors when I get home. Who's up for a night of refreshing !
Another reason why I decided not to go. I was going to get there by noon, but I had the feeling MM and maybe some other things I found interesting would be gone. So ridiculous and it's happened to me the last 2 times I made the trip. I'd much rather wait and keep refreshing on the site than waste time and money going to pro.

lyseD

Ahhhh! I thought I was done but Rich Core is popping on my list again and Lunar looks so gorgeous. I really have to stop.

Mac-Guy

Which is why I'm going to be at the mall as soon as it opens.

It's time for me to think about BU's. It seems that the collection will sell out super fast (as fast as TC).
blink.gif

Ernie

I have some swatches of 7 of the eye shadows. Warm Thunder,Rich Core,Modern Pewter,Sweet Heat,Blue Orbit,Young Venus,Havana. Click to enlarge photos.
Left to right, Warm Thunder,Modern Pewter,Sweet Heat,Young Venus

Top to bottom,Rich Core,Blue Orbit,Havana

I love the way these go on, very smooth and have a beautiful sheen. Modern Pewter should have been called light olive green!

BadLeslie

Is Glorify at all similar to NARS Luster? I'm not a huge highlighter/bronzer girl, but Glorify is just so gorgeous that I want it anyway.

ILoveMakeup84

Yes!!! Thats what I was hoping for as soon as I saw a pic of Superb! Just saw T's comparison swatch and yup they are exactly the same! Maybe I should get 2?!? Also loving the fact that the MAC one has twice the amount of product and its $11 cheaper! I am so happy I didn't cave and bought a MM for $100 on ebay a couple of months ago :D
yup I brought my MM in to compare to Superb and they r dead on! still bought Superb cuz I was hoarding my MM hahaha and Dusty sent his MM to my friend at pro.... too cute!

BadLeslie

Left is Glorify, right is NARS Luster

Quote: Originally Posted by BadLeslie

Is Glorify at all similar to NARS Luster? I'm not a huge highlighter/bronzer girl, but Glorify is just so gorgeous that I want it anyway.
Thanks so much Shellcat! The finish is totally different...I might need to get Glorify after all.