MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

DeeDee2013

You purple loving ladies need to check out Revlons Colorburst Matte lip balm called Shameless. It's absolutely gorgeous. .... picked it up today. Might be hard to find because they only include one purple on the display.

TommyCJC

Pulled out my girl Embrace Me lipstick for my momma's 50th party!
She stayed put all night!! This was when I got home! =D Xx

sugarrxbomb

Ask the person to send you additional photos. I don't trust photos that are off the website like, "I KNOW what it looks like thanks. !"
I have seen some of those videos which is why I don't trust people who sell Mac products on eBay. I just hope MAC brings it back. Lol

Vandekamp

Good point. I'm shocked that now folks are now trying to sell fake MAC products. I'm even more blown away that someone will try to sell a $15 lipstick at. 560% MARKUP for $100. Really????

MissTT

Tommy you look gorgeous in Embrace Me. I wore it the other day and it was blah. Just didn't move me. Either my other makeup was no good or bright pink doesn't suit me. I wonder if it's time to put Ablaze away for the season? I haven't reached for it in weeks.

TommyCJC

Tommy you look gorgeous in Embrace Me. I wore it the other day and it was blah. Just didn't move me. Either my other makeup was no good or bright pink doesn't suit me. I wonder if it's time to put Ablaze away for the season? I haven't reached for it in weeks.
Thank you, gorgeous!! =) Was it really!? It's my most reached for hot pink! I kinda wish I got another back up as I'm on my second tube! haha! I think definitely try some looks with it, I'm sure you'll rock it!!
Aww, I'm the same with my Party Parrot and Moxie, I've been reaching for blue pinks and berries all month!! =D