MAC Fashion Sets discussion

BEEaboutmakeup

I know this is soooooo random, but since we're having a mini discussion on Up the Amp, I wanted to show you gals what my 3rd tube looks like ... it's almost time for tube #4 smh pathetic I know. lmao!

HoneyMilk

I got my GAT lipglass and Angel lipglass... very nice!

ANGEL- I do like it. It's very pretty and soft. I think if someone wants a little more "oomph" I would recommend Nymphette though (angel.. nymphette...haha)

GAT- WOW this is just as bright as I had hoped. I love it. Will pair with Quick Sizzle quite nicely. I think I just might b2m for the lipstick version though.

I really want rebel now.... augh! like I need more! After I bought all 3 of the lip dazzlespheres I was going to hold off of lipgloss/glass for a long time but... but... lol

Genn

Gave in and ordered the Snob set and spice lisptick. It took me forever to pick between Angel and Snob.

NessaMBaby

Just as I thought. They are very close. Maybe I'll stop stalking the site. I was hoping for a restock, but I guess I can probably get the same result from using Reel Sexy. Razzle does look like it's easier to wear alone though... Thanks for your help!
Quote:

Reel, Razzle

Does look pretty close,maybe a lil sheerer than reel sexy?

makeupgrrl

Now that Razzledazzler is sold out, I want it. LOL
LOL! Me too...I ordered the Snob set and Ravishing LG and NP (already have the LS) last week, but I am kicking myself for not ordering the Razzledazzler set when it was online. I was waiting on swatches and just couldn't make up my mind. I did order the Spice set and the Impassioned set today though so I feel a little better. If Razzledazzler gets restocked...I can't promise that it won't magically appear in my shopping cart...LOL.

Yazmin

i'm sad we didn;t get girl about town in the uk :( i wanted that gloss so bad! i might just buy the impassioned gloss instead though :)
I could bring over a supply of them for UK peeps, but I won't be there until November.

MACina

Me too....I ended up with much more than I thought I would.

I did even get BUs of Impassioned l/g,GAT l/g and Razzledazzler l/s!
GAT l/g is exactly the kind of lipglass that I totally love and could never resist.
And I wanted to have Razzledazzler l/s for ages but never got the chance because it is not permanent here.
I ordered Spice l/s and lg and some others... they'll be here tomorrow. And I'm looking at Peachstock l/s and l/g as well! I regret not getting Impassioned so I'm gonna buy the l/g and B2M for the l/s... I can't decide on Rebel's l/g.. have the l/s already. I totally didn't expect to pay attention to this collection, but glad I did.

rockin

If anyone is unsure of Rebel here is a pic of Color Saturation(Reel Sexy) and Rebel, one swipe each-well one use of what's on applicator. Not really that much of a difference on me.

They are really close. I think I'll just get Rebel and skip Colour Saturation. Thank you

MACina

Thank you so much Richelle!

That really helps because I am sure now that I do not need a BU of Rebel too.
Got 3 CS from Reel Sexy and 1 Rebel l/g.
And if I have the chance to choose between lipglass and cremesheen glass I do prefer the cremesheen glass because I love the
texture so much.
If anyone is unsure of Rebel here is a pic of Color Saturation(Reel Sexy) and Rebel, one swipe each-well one use of what's on applicator. Not really that much of a difference on me.

MACina

Thank you BEEaboutmakeup!

I have to try this combo....I agree with you all!UTA is an awesome color and matching lipglass would have been great.

But after seeing these swatches I think that FF l/g is perfect for UTA.
I really like the sparkles that FF has and I am a little sad that there are so many lipglasses with a cream finish in the Fashion Sets
Collection.I wish they all had shimmer/sparkles.
Famously Fab is the closest gloss that matches Up the Amp lipstick...I still would have appreciated an OFFICIAL Up the Amp matching gloss though haha
Up the Amp l/s on the left; Famously Fab l/g on the right

MACerette

impassioned is another lovely pink shade - different but still bright... maybe that will make you happy too? :)

:(

:( :(

looks like it would have sold well in the uk!

enjoy! and the lipstick is amazing - my favourite bright pink from mac!
And The Netherlands :(

Impassioned is a wonderful summery colour.
eyelove.gif

sss215

thanks! i love color saturation and was going to back it up, nice to know I won't need to now. Rebel looks hot!

Knope2012

I got my first package from this collection yesterday! It was just Razzledazzler, but I really like it for a nude that's close to my natural lip color. It's much easier to wear than Reel Sexy and I like it a lot. I'm still mourning not getting Flamingo though. I'll get GAT l/g and Rebel today, Spice tomorrow, and Impassioned l/g may be coming home with me as well! I'm glad I didn't skip this one.

GlamQueen21

impassioned is another lovely pink shade - different but still bright... maybe that will make you happy too? :)

:(

:( :(

looks like it would have sold well in the uk!

enjoy! and the lipstick is amazing - my favourite bright pink from mac!
I plan to B2M for Girl About Town l/s soon.

BEEaboutmakeup

Me too....I ended up with much more than I thought I would.

I did even get BUs of Impassioned l/g,GAT l/g and Razzledazzler l/s!
GAT l/g is exactly the kind of lipglass that I totally love and could never resist.
And I wanted to have Razzledazzler l/s for ages but never got the chance because it is not permanent here.

My package is coming today so I'm excited about GAT l/s along with Morange l/s, l/g and Spice l/s, l/g

BEEaboutmakeup

Thank you BEEaboutmakeup!

I have to try this combo....I agree with you all!UTA is an awesome color and matching lipglass would have been great.

But after seeing these swatches I think that FF l/g is perfect for UTA.
I really like the sparkles that FF has and I am a little sad that there are so many lipglasses with a cream finish in the Fashion Sets
Collection.I wish they all had shimmer/sparkles.

You're welcome! And yea, I'm pretty satisfied with Famously Fab. I've tried this combo many times with NYX purple rain lip liner and also by dabbing UTA l/s on my lips and topping it off with FF l/g.