MAC Fashion Sets discussion

BEEaboutmakeup

For those gals who ordered Peachstock, how are ya'll liking it? I constantly keep looking at Peachstock l/s and l/g because I can see it being a lethal combination with NYX lip liner in Coffee or Earth Tone *sighs*

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I ordered Spice l/s and lg and some others... they'll be here tomorrow. And I'm looking at Peachstock l/s and l/g as well! I regret not getting Impassioned so I'm gonna buy the l/g and B2M for the l/s... I can't decide on Rebel's l/g.. have the l/s already. I totally didn't expect to pay attention to this collection, but glad I did.

Same here! When I first looked at the collection last Thursday, I only wanted LG for the LS I already own and love (Angel, Girl About Town, Impassioned, and Pink Nouveau)... then I thought, "Hmmm... Please Me has been on my wishlist, and I've been eyeing Snob for a while... Razzledazzler looks REALLY nice, and so does Ravishing." Before I know it, I was checking out. I tried to resist Rebel and Spice, but I couldn't.
girlhaha.gif

Genn

I kept trying to avoid this collection but that free 2 day shipping is kind of sucking me in.

lilinah

I was going to pass on this, because (a) i don't wear a lot of nail polish, (b) all the lipsticks (except maybe one? i think?) are permanent. (c) plus i don't wear a lot of the colors offered (orange, coral, pale blue-pink, other pale frosty shades). So i figured i could take my time testing any of the lip colors that look interesting (Rebel, Chestnut). I was playing a concert yesterday then had a different rehearsal last night, so i hadn't seen swatches.

But today i looked at swatches on Temptalia, and the Angel set, only offered in Asia-Pacific, grabbed me - but - oh, poo! - Angel lipgloss is sold out on line
th_rolleye0014.gif

Genn

I was going to pass on this, because (a) i don't wear a lot of nail polish, (b) all the lipsticks (except maybe one? i think?) are permanent. (c) plus i don't wear a lot of the colors offered (orange, coral, pale blue-pink, other pale frosty shades). So i figured i could take my time testing any of the lip colors that look interesting (Rebel, Chestnut). I was playing a concert yesterday then had a different rehearsal last night, so i hadn't seen swatches.

But today i looked at swatches on Temptalia, and the Angel set, only offered in Asia-Pacific, grabbed me - but - oh, poo! - Angel lipgloss is sold out on line
th_rolleye0014.gif
It looks like Angel l/g is there now. : )

Richelle83

If anyone is unsure of Rebel here is a pic of Color Saturation(Reel Sexy) and Rebel, one swipe each-well one use of what's on applicator. Not really that much of a difference on me.

BEEaboutmakeup

If anyone is unsure of Rebel here is a pic of Color Saturation(Reel Sexy) and Rebel, one swipe each-well one use of what's on applicator. Not really that much of a difference on me.

Wow, thanks for posting this. I have Color Saturation cremesheen glass and was debating on Rebel. I don't think I'll need Rebel.

chinablaq

I never picked up Color Saturation, but since I have Rebel, I don't regret it! Thanks for the comparisons :)

chinablaq

I know MAC went based off "popular" shades in each region but I am puzzled as to why Up the Amp isn't popular in the U.S.!?? That's my all-time favorite lipstick from MAC. When I was working for them I put so many customers on that lipstick. I'm on my 3rd tube. LOL. I would have went crazy if they made a matching gloss to Up the Amp. I have Famously Fab! l/g , which does remind me of Up the Amp, so I guess I will have to be content with that. haha
I totally agree!! Love Up The Amp. Would love a matching gloss!!

Richelle83

No problem ladies! It's funny they are completely different colors looking at the tubes. Rebel would be darker if it wasn't so sheer and it is more intense when layered though.

BEEaboutmakeup

I totally agree!! Love Up The Amp. Would love a matching gloss!!

Famously Fab is the closest gloss that matches Up the Amp lipstick...I still would have appreciated an OFFICIAL Up the Amp matching gloss though haha

Up the Amp l/s on the left; Famously Fab l/g on the right

SOMUCH2SHAY

Just as I thought. They are very close. Maybe I'll stop stalking the site. I was hoping for a restock, but I guess I can probably get the same result from using Reel Sexy. Razzle does look like it's easier to wear alone though... Thanks for your help!
Quote:

Reel, Razzle

NessaMBaby

Did anyone get morange lip glass? I want to love it,but idk if I can pull this off.(nc25 right now) I have big lips,and someone once told me I have a joker smile lol,so idk I might end up looking like a clown with this. =/

Richelle83

Just as I thought. They are very close. Maybe I'll stop stalking the site. I was hoping for a restock, but I guess I can probably get the same result from using Reel Sexy. Razzle does look like it's easier to wear alone though... Thanks for your help!
You're welcome! Razzle is definitely easier especially since it is a lustre.

Razzle and NYX Sponge Cake=nude peachy heaven
heart.gif