MAC Fashion Sets discussion

PixieDancer

AwwW..I'm so bummed I missed out on razzlerdazzler dazzler. Ive talked to 2 different Mua for mac & they said they won't restock,etc. But Im hoping they will,they have to right since it is perm in Asia anyways? I think this is an online only shade right for u.s ?
Yes, Razzledazzler is only available online for the US. I wouldn't get too worried yet. As you said, RD is perm in Asia, so a restock on the website is a very real possibility! MUA for MAC aren't always correct when it comes to these things....as we've seen many times! Just keep stalking the website! Hope you score one!

LMD84

i'm sad we didn;t get girl about town in the uk :( i wanted that gloss so bad! i might just buy the impassioned gloss instead though :)

NessaMBaby

Quote: Originally Posted by NessaMBaby

AwwW..I'm so bummed I missed out on razzlerdazzler dazzler. Ive talked to 2 different Mua for mac & they said they won't restock,etc. But Im hoping they will,they have to right since it is perm in Asia anyways? I think this is an online only shade right for u.s ?

Yes, Razzledazzler is only available online for the US. I wouldn't get too worried yet. As you said, RD is perm in Asia, so a restock on the website is a very real possibility! MUA for MAC aren't always correct when it comes to these things....as we've seen many times! Just keep stalking the website! Hope you score one!
yeah,that's what i thought,guess it's stalking for me,lol. Thanks pixiwoo.

NessaMBaby

Pixiedancer. Lol,my bad I barely noticed and I'm laughing to myself like omg,I'm a dork,lol. Then my daughter starts laughing out loud, out of nowhere.

JessicaH

Happy I ordered Razzledazzler. Thought it would be similar to Flamingo but surprisingly they are different. Flamingo is more pink while RD is definitely orange-based.

PixieDancer

Pixiedancer. Lol,my bad I barely noticed and I'm laughing to myself like omg,I'm a dork,lol. Then my daughter starts laughing out loud, out of nowhere.
That's ok doll! I knew what you meant! Heehee

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Already got 4 LS and 8 LG... why do I want more? Looking at Spice and Peachstock... or maybe Rebel... must resist...

Shellcat

I
heart.gif
Spice!

IMO...A very wearable brown for anyone afraid of brown shades.

Already got 4 LS and 8 LG... why do I want more? Looking at Spice and Peachstock... or maybe Rebel... must resist...

Shellcat

Lol!!!

Yes, they are accurate. I just polished my nails with Spice lacquer and I used two coats, but mine came out a few shades darker than her nails. I love it. Perfect tan shade for me.

The lippie and lipgloss are very accurate.

Enabler!
girlhaha.gif
I like the swatches of Spice on Temptalia's. Are they accurate? So tempting!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Lol!!!

Yes, they are accurate. I just polished my nails with Spice lacquer and I used two coats, but mine came out a few shades darker than her nails. I love it. Perfect tan shade for me.

The lippie and lipgloss are very accurate.
Sold!
girlhaha.gif
I ordered Spice (THANK YOU!) and Rebel.

That makes it 6 LS & 10 LG:

Angel LG
Razzledazzler LS & LG
Snob LS & LG
Please Me LS & LG
Pink Nouveau LG
Ravishing LS & LG
Impassioned LG
Spice LS & LG
Girl About Town LG
Rebel LS & LG

And that's it for me! I really wasn't expecting to haul this much from this collection.

mac_addict.gif

BEEaboutmakeup

I ordered Spice l/s and lg and some others... they'll be here tomorrow. And I'm looking at Peachstock l/s and l/g as well! I regret not getting Impassioned so I'm gonna buy the l/g and B2M for the l/s... I can't decide on Rebel's l/g.. have the l/s already. I totally didn't expect to pay attention to this collection, but glad I did.

BEEaboutmakeup

I wish I could find that comment where I told a member she should get Spice regardless of her complexion because Spice (IMO) was a universal shade. I'm happy everyone is loving it! Spice is a nude for gals with tan/deeper complexions and a rosy beautiful brown for gals with fair complexions. This really makes me happy. <3

Shellcat

Agreed!

I wish I could find that comment where I told a member she should get Spice regardless of her complexion because Spice (IMO) was a universal shade. I'm happy everyone is loving it! Spice is a nude for gals with tan/deeper complexions and a rosy beautiful brown for gals with fair complexions. This really makes me happy. <3