MAC Fashion Sets discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
I know MAC went based off "popular" shades in each region but I am puzzled as to why Up the Amp isn't popular in the U.S.!?? That's my all-time favorite lipstick from MAC. When I was working for them I put so many customers on that lipstick. I'm on my 3rd tube. LOL. I would have went crazy if they made a matching gloss to Up the Amp. I have Famously Fab! l/g , which does remind me of Up the Amp, so I guess I will have to be content with that. haha
I'm not sure how strictly Mac stuck to the "bestsellers" list. I think it's just products they chose that sell well. Of the bestsellers listed on their site, almost all are neutral, which wouldn't make for a very exciting collection. UTA has been in the line up a long time, so I expect it does have a following. I know that O lipstick is always in the top sellers, too, so I'm a bit surprised it wasn't included.

If anyone is getting Chestnut early, can you tell me how it compares to Film Noir? I had FN, but got rid of it because I hardly ever wore it. Now I'm sort of enjoying browns again- or at least trying more of them- so I'm wondering if it I made a mistake. Chestnut looks like it might be a bit redder, which would likely make it look better on me. Let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

rockin

I'm a bit disappointed that only the Europe & Africa collection is available on the MAC UK website. I had hoped we might be able to get all the sets online like in the US.

rubytitania

I think I might skip this collection. I don't really wear lipgloss much, I prefer nail polish from other brands, and the lipsticks I either own or can just B2M for another time if I want them.

The only thing I'm considering is Spice lipstick...

Richelle83

Got my package!!

Flamingo, Razzledazzler, GAT l/s, GAT l/g, Rebel l/s, Rebel l/g

Flamingo is definitely more pink than Razzle.

baghdad81

Got my package!! Flamingo, Razzledazzler, GAT l/s, GAT l/g, Rebel l/s, Rebel l/g Flamingo is definitely more pink than Razzle.
Thanks..I was wondering if flamingo and RZ are very similar...I am glad they are not. I was also seriously debating GAT l/g but seeing as it is exactly the same as the l/s, I can just add some clear gloss or use the lip mixes from pro! Rebel l/g and l/s are definitely different!

Richelle83

I would get all of them if I could. You could mix and match and have sooo much fun with these.
This is why I'm considering getting Saint Germain, no way it would look good on it's own but definitely will look good over something else. At least in my head I believe it will lol.

NessaMBaby

AwwW..I'm so bummed I missed out on razzlerdazzler dazzler. Ive talked to 2 different Mua for mac & they said they won't restock,etc. But Im hoping they will,they have to right since it is perm in Asia anyways? I think this is an online only shade right for u.s ?

Knope2012

Got my package!!

Flamingo, Razzledazzler, GAT l/s, GAT l/g, Rebel l/s, Rebel l/g

Flamingo is definitely more pink than Razzle.

Great swatches! Razzedazzler, GAT, and Rebel were the ones I picked up too. I can't wait to get them! I'm still kicking myself for missing FOL l/g.