MAC Fashion Sets discussion

Miss Dynamite

I thought I was gonna pass this, but I've decided that I'm definitely getting Razzledazzler lipstick, should look nice with the lipliner and the blush I plan on getting from Hey, Sailor!

Richelle83

It's up!!

After debating I ended up with Razzledazzler ls, Rebel and GAT lg. Saint Germain was in my cart but not sure about how that would look. Actually I wanted more but most are creams and I wanted some like Ravishing and SG to have sparkles, makes them more wearable for me.

chinablaq

So I called my local Mac store to see if they would be getting all of the shades from this collection and they told me no. That from the stock they have she's only seen Rebel, Chestnut, and Snob. No Razzledazzler or any of the other LE shades. So I do suggest getting what you can online while its available. She mentioned that whichever shades each store gets varies based on whatever shade each particular store sells the most of. I'm in NYC so im not sure if this will apply elsewhere.

toautumn

Ahhh it's too soon! I'm not sure of my list yet
wtff.gif

chinablaq

Let me know what you decided to get and what you think about them !!
Here's what I ended up ordering...

Lipsticks:
Razzledazzler
Spice
Peachstock

Lipglosses:
Saint Germain
Razzledazzler
Pink Nouveau
Please Me
Impassioned
Morange
GAT
Rebel
Russian Red

Will try to post swatches once they arrive. Since i'm new to posting, I noticed those sort of posts require mods approval first

Shellcat

Just placed my order online.

Fall Trend PRO eye palette
205 mascara fan brush
Spice l/s X 2
Spice l/g
Spice nail lacquer
Chestnut l/s
Razzledazzler l/s
Razzledazzler l/g
Ravishing l/s
Ravishing l/g
Saint Germain l/g
Angel l/g
Coral Pro pan e/s refill

plus a few other items, including Venetian Tarnish Metal-X ( yeah, I know....I am late to the party on this one) LOL!!!

JessicaH

Just ordered RazzleDazzler l/s (great name!) and Angel l/s. Couldn't say no to a new lustre...though it will probably be similar to Flamingo and I hope it is because I really wish I had b/u that one!

BEEaboutmakeup

Here's what I ended up ordering...

Lipsticks:
Razzledazzler
Spice
Peachstock

Lipglosses:
Saint Germain
Razzledazzler
Pink Nouveau
Please Me
Impassioned
Morange
GAT
Rebel
Russian Red

Will try to post swatches once they arrive. Since i'm new to posting, I noticed those sort of posts require mods approval first

Your list looks amazing ! Can't wait for swatches. The more you post, the quicker they'll take the hold off so you can post freely!

HoneyMilk

I grabbed Angel lg and GAT lg.... Exciting, I know! Lol I just hate the nail polish formula that Mac has and... $16!?!? I'd rather buy a Lippmann ;)

MACina

Which lipglasses do not have a cream finish?I thought they were all creams and I am happy to hear that they are not!

I really prefer sparkles and/or shimmer
heart.gif

It's up!!

After debating I ended up with Razzledazzler ls, Rebel and GAT lg. Saint Germain was in my cart but not sure about how that would look. Actually I wanted more but most are creams and I wanted some like Ravishing and SG to have sparkles, makes them more wearable for me.

duckrodeo

Hmmm. A little apprehensive about the lippies and having second-thoughts.

I have Flamingo - do I really need Razzledazzler?

I looove Hug Me - do I need Spice?

Chestnut - just not sure. I love browns, but more brownish or brick reds. Just had a vision of Chestnut making my lips looking like poo on my pale skin!
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts