MAC Fashion Sets discussion

Richelle83

Which lipglasses do not have a cream finish?I thought they were all creams and I am happy to hear that they are not!

I really prefer sparkles and/or shimmer
heart.gif
I thought they were all creams too but it seems as though GAT(assuming right now) and Angel have a little shimmer to them.

Knope2012

I ended up with Razzledazzler, GAT l/g, and Rebel l/g. I wasn't going to get any glosses, but I don't have a plum right now and I can use GAT over my million hot pink lipsticks. I think it would look awesome over Quick Sizzle.

annemariemakeup

I posted some here on my blog:
www.annemarieadammakeup.blogspot.com (I tried posting yesterday but for some reason I am unable to see any of my posts lately!! I'm not sure why?!
001_unsure.gif

DSC_0004a.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

Anitacska

Hmm, the lipglasses seem awfully sheer. I was planning on picking up Impassioned, but it's nothing like the lipstick. :( I think I might pass up on this collection completely, although I might eventually get Russian Red l/s and l/g but as they're perm, there's no rush.

annemariemakeup

Here are some swatches:
I tried posting yesterday but for some reason my posts aren't showing up!

These are from my blog: www.annemarieadammakeup.blogspot.com

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0004a.JPG

Hersheykisseslv

Maybe they wanted to have them be buildable or layered over their corresponding lipsticks. I am kinda happy they are sheerer though because the shades I want are bolder ( Chesnut, GAT, Morange, and Rebel) so I can determine the intensity I want more easily.

kisou

Holy cow this one snuck up on me xD! I'm not prepared to order yet! Maybe after payday tomorrow?? *_*!

GlamQueen21

I just ordered Pink Nouveau l/g and Impassioned l/g and I cannot wait to get them! The free second day shipping code is SETS. I'm going to order Morange, Girl About Town, Saint Germain and Razzledazzler lipglasses when I get paid again.

BEEaboutmakeup

I just ordered Pink Nouveau l/g and Impassioned l/g and I cannot wait to get them! The free second day shipping code is SETS. I'm going to order Morange, Girl About Town, Saint Germain and Razzledazzler lipglasses when I get paid again.

The code is for non-pro members right?

Teggy

Is this in stores yet, or only online? I'm used to collections hitting the web on Tuesdays and stores on Thursdays.

Mac-Guy

Is this in stores yet, or only online? I'm used to collections hitting the web on Tuesdays and stores on Thursdays.
Online. It was released on the regular site shortly after it came on to the Pro site. It should be in stores on 5/3.

Thus, the regular site is a week ahead of the "normal" schedule (if we can speak of "normal" when it comes to MAC releases).

Richelle83

So like I thought GAT does have some shimmer to it like Angel does. Not significant but it's there. Probably won't get anything else, not moved by the swatches.

MACadddict

ok, i got two razzledazzler lipsticks, i needed a b/u since i missed flamingo.
Then i got GAT lipglass and razzle dazzler lipglass.

really thought i would be able to resist this collection.

Latest posts